“Casual dinning”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Stopped for a bite to eat and a drink. Food is good and they have great breakfast specials and a large selection of beers.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

First time ever there. Have to say, I have found my new favorite place to hangout. This place Is perfect for friends and family. Has a bowling alley for the kids and great TVs for watching the games. Food is great, and the beer selection is fantastic. Had a great live band there as well. Definately something for everyone.

1  Thank Buddyboy5
Reviewed 17 September 2013

The Wicked Googly is my favorite local bar. The beer selection is excellent and priced a lot better than other local "craft brew" bars/restaurants. They do a wing special on Wednesday nights, and the house sauce is one of the best wing sauces I have had. The wings are large, crispy, and wet, just like you would get at a bar in Buffalo. There are bands on Friday and Saturday nights, and Karaoke on Sundays. Staff is very friendly, the beer is always cold, and the atmosphere is very relaxed.

2  Thank Jakob B
Michelle W, General Manager at The Wicked Googly, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Jakob thanks for your review. We are glad you like it at The Googly. We pride ourselves on our craft draft beer and fresh good food. We like to hear others enjoy it too.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

I got the French dip special and it was the best sandwich I have ever had in my life! My beer was always cold and service was always given with a smile:) I did not even have to wait long to get my sandwich. Will definitely be back for more!

2  Thank NotYourAverage14
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We spent the weekend at the Inlaws. We had Burgers and beer here. They have a crazy selection of draft beer. The food was really good. I was surprised because it is in a bowling alley. The staff was good and easy to look at, haha. Pizza, wings and other sandwiches looked good. Band started playing while we were there. Overall great experience. We will be back.

2  Thank ray w