“good bar food”

Dining options: After-hours
Seattle, Washington
“good bar food”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We went here hoping to sample some local beers on tap but they were "all out." I had the classic burger and my husband had the club. Both were what I'd classify as good pub food. Service was excellent. Atmosphere a bit odd in the fact that this bar is in a bowling alley.

Visited August 2014

Canton, Ohio
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Food was delicious. Waitress was extremely friendly. Would have eaten here a second time had we stayed more than one night. Awesome nachos. Had buffalo chicken pizza and daughter had grilled cheese. Really good food.

2 Thank him0mma
Ligonier, Pennsylvania
“Pretty good food”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I have lunch here on occasion... I think their food has really improved over the past. They have great happy hour prices from 5-6 pm. Even better is the beer selection! My husband loves this place. I heard the breakfasts are good and well priced, but I have not had it yet. My husband has. Its well worth it to go here. L. C. from Ligonier

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Linda E
Ligonier, Pennsylvania
“Gem of a place!”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I am new to the area and have eaten here several times. Have never been disappointed. They must have a regular chef because the food is always so consistent. Everything is excellent, portions are great, food is always hot. Love the fact that they have live bands on the weekends. And bowling also. I wish the owners continued success. Keep up the good work. Always looking forward to sharing the Wicked Googly with others.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Denise B
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Atmosphere, Friendly staff and customers”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Wicked Googly is our favorite bar whenever we go to Ligonier. Bands/DJ every weekend, Trivia on Wednesday by Tom & Sue. Bartendars are friendly and food is good. Wings are great, and homemade chips are awesome. Large beer selection. They also have a breakfast menu, and have good reviews on their breakfast foods. Will try breakfast next time we visit Ligonier. Each time we go there ,on a weekend night, it seems to have a good crowd, and people are generally having a good time.

• Visited February 2014