“Canned fruit salad”

Dining options: Breakfast
Benson, North Carolina
“Canned fruit salad”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I ordered a fruit salad expecting a nice plate of fresh local fruit. I was served canned fruit cocktail and some cottage cheese.

If I want canned food, I'll just eat at home and save some money!

The furnishings are decor are deplorable.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank schweetums

Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“dinner was not great”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I have heard the breakfast is awesome....we were there for dinner....and I say ours was below average. The chicken soup was good....and from there it went down hill...Ending in ice cold thick crusted apple pie.....and sad coconut cream pie. My husband had liver and said it was good. My d-i=law and I had stuffed pork chop average....I swear the mashed potatoes were instant....and not even disguised as mashed potato....The place needs updated but the quality of the food is what turned us off. Oh and the worse service ever

• Visited February 2014
Connellsville Pa
“Not so great”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

The diner needs to be refurbished. Worn flooring, etc. Waitress wasn't very friendly. Had to ask several times for things we wanted. Restrooms need some attention. Food nothing to wrtie home about. Will not go there again.

• Visited August 2013
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“Hometown diner for those with a thin wallet and a huge appetite!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

This place is a great value. The prices are very low. I always have to ask for them to put a lot less food on my plate because they give enormous portions (thanks for contributing to obesity!) but in the country I guess "folks" like it that way! Staff is nice as well! Not for those who have food allergies and vegetarians.....This is a meat and bread kinda place!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank JenniferLynneBova
“Great breakfast.”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

When in the Ligonier area in the morning,I always make it a point to stop at Ruthie's. Great Breakfast is served fresh. Pancakes to perfection, and eggs made anyway you want them. A great way to start your day.

• Visited August 2013