“Quiet, peaceful and super relaxing”

Campbell House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 4 Ligonier B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Patti was an absolute doll. Her food is fantastic and the room was clean, with little mood enhancers all over. ( lighting, fireplace, chocolate cake, wine, chocolates etc. ) I would definitely go back there and enjoy it just as much as the first time :)

• Stayed: November 2013
myplace93, Owner at Campbell House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Thank you for the terrific review. I am pleased you enjoyed the "little mood enhancers" the lighting, fireplace, chocolate cake, wine, chocolates. I know that cake was yummy!
I look forward to your next visit. I don't know how I will top the "enhancers"
Patti

Reviewed 23 October 2013

My husband and I stayed here in October 2013, after visiting nearby Falling Waters. Patti took excellent care of us - the flowers, champagne and chocolates were wonderful and welcome after a long road trip. We stayed in the Campbell suite, which is a lovely space. Thank you, Patti, for the great breakfast and recommendations on where to go in Lingonier.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
myplace93, Owner at Campbell House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

I enjoyed being able to provide a surprise in your suite. The flowers were beautiful, and a beautiful surprise for you from your loved one.l I enjoyed having you as guests

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Convenient, Completely Comfortable, Close to the Attractions We Wanted to See. Patti was a warm, friendly, accommodating hostess who made us feel like we were her personal guests. She also makes a great breakfast!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

What great guests you were. Come back soon!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I was looking for an affordable place nearby that would provide peace and quiet. This so exceeded my expectations. The room was beautifully decorated without being overwhelming. Breakfasts were wonderful and Patti was a gracious hostess. The little kitchenette across from my room was the perfect place to fix a cup of tea for my nighttime reading. A short walk into town provided opportunities to visit a wonderful yarn shop and have a great scallop dinner. The weather was perfect for late morning and early afternoon walks. I would highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast for a refreshing getaway as a couple or just by oneself.

Room Tip: The Main Stay was the room I chose in the Campbell House and it couldn't have been lovelier. Ni...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
myplace93, Owner at Campbell House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

I am so happy you were able to relax and enjoy your much needed getaway here at Campbell House. I noticed the look of stress was gone from your face as you departed. I certainly enjoyed talking with you and hope you won't be a stranger. Don't forget the yarn shop is just done the street. Patti

Reviewed 15 September 2013

My husband and I were travelling around Pennsylvania,after seeing the amazing Frank Lloyd Wright home in Mill Run we read about Ligonier being an award winning tourist spot ,so we
Had the good fortune to stay a night at Campbell House which exceeded all our needs ,as being weary Australian travellers,the innkeeper Patti Campbell looked after us in the beautifully decorated home it was fall so fascinating fo Australians.
Patti provided us with a wonderful refreshing insight into life in America and went beyond the call of duty to spend time helping us organise our travel arrangements.
Our Queen room the Campell Suite had a wonderful collection of Campell memorabilia
Just fascinating and so tastefully displayed.Highly recommend a stay there the Bnb's a few steps
From main town centre.So far our favourite BnB in Pennsylvania .We had a ball there and Patti catered for our special diet requests too!Food was delicious.Highly recommended from very seasoned travellers.
r

Room Tip: Can recommend the Campbell suite it had fridge coffee machine own bathroom and lovely little persona...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

I just love "Aussies" especially after working with my Aussie Mate from Sydney and visiting your lovely land of "Downunder" I am so happy you found Campbell House while traveling through the Laurel Highlands. Thank you for choosing Campbell House. Patti

Reviewed 10 September 2013

One doesn't have to go far to find fine lodging admist the Laurel Highlands. We rented a private suite and it was perfect as an anniversary get away. Patti Campbell is hospital and shares the best! You are staying right in the middle of Laurel Highlands close to Falling Water, ski resorts, Idlewild Amusement Park, Antique shops, and right in a quaint historic town that houses Ligonier Fort. You can do as much or as little as you choose for your stay. Shopping of all levels is close by, as well.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong choosing any room! There are suites for privacy that include kitchenettes, pr...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

It was a pleasure having you as a guest. I am so happy you enjoyed your visit to the Laurel Highlands and Campbell House B&B Patti

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My wife and I are retired, lifelong Pennsylvanians, but neither of us had ever traveled in the western part of our state. Wanting some time away, we chose the Labor Day weekend, to visit Frank Lloyd Wright’s Fallingwater and some of the nearby historical sites from the French & Indian War in the area, such as Fort Ligonier.
We used the internet to check out available lodging and were intrigued by the entry for Campbell House Bed & Breakfast in Ligonier, PA. Happily we chose to stay there.
The owner, Patti Campbell, is friendly, outgoing, and unpretentious. She made us feel welcome from the time we inquired about reservations until the morning we checked out. Our room was clean, comfortable and perfectly appointed. If you appreciate Victorian décor, Campbell House will not disappoint. And Patti prides herself on presenting unique and innovative breakfasts that keep her clients coming back. The family-style communal breakfasts allow you to meet the other interesting and charming guests who will contribute to the pleasant memories of your stay. We highly recommend Campbell House.

Robert & Diane
Boyertown, PA

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
myplace93, Owner at Campbell House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

I am humbled by your comments! Thank you so much! I am so happy you enjoyed your entire visit. Patti

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ligonier
Ramada Ligonier
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Donegal
Hampton Inn Greensburg
Hampton Inn Greensburg
#1 of 10 in Greensburg

Been to Campbell House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!