“Very happy with this hotel”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Limerick
NJ
“Very happy with this hotel”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Front desk staff VERY courteous and friendly. Room was exactly as requested in a quiet location and very clean. Breakfast was wonderful and the woman in the breakfast area could not have been friendlier. Wonderful experience!

Room Tip: our room was 301 which was the top floor and in a quiet area as requested!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
HIEX F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Thank you, Moshma, for taking the time to review our property. We are thrilled to hear that our staff accommodated your stay 100%. We do hope that because of your wonderful stay you'll choose our hotel again in the future. Again, many thanks!

Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
New Zealand
Reviewed 23 July 2014

A friend and I were driving from DC to CT over two days, and after stopping at the Outlets in Philadelphia/Limerick, we found it was suddenly 8pm on a Friday and we had no idea where we would stay. We had intended to drive into Philly but decided against it when we found this place nearby. We dropped in, booked a room on the spot for an incredible price. Staff were great, recommended a place nearby for dinner, and told us about breakfast the next morning. The room was comfortable, aircon worked well, amenities were great. We slept well, had breakfast the next morning (plenty to choose from, a good start to the morning) and off we went. COuldnt have been happier.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank hospogirl
HIEX F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Thank you, Hospogirl, for such an awesome review! We appreciate you taking the time to review our property. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that because of your wonderful time at our hotel you'll choose us if you are ever in the Limerick/Pottstown area in the future. Again, many thanks.

Oxon Hill, Maryland
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My family and I have come every year since this location opened. I have been extremely pleased with the service, food, cleanliness, and courtesy of the staff. I give it 5 stars! Only problem is the floors are not soundproof. Any walking from above can be heard below. This is a minor problem unless you are a soft sleeper. Will be staying again this weekend. Great place.

Room Tip: They have handicap rooms if needed.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
HIEX F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you Lynn A for taking the time to review our hotel! We are thrilled to hear that you've been a guest with us since day one and that you plan to continue to stay with us. We do apologize for the sound barrier issue, but we are glad that it doesn't prevent you from enjoying your time here. Thank you so much for a five-star review!

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed 3 years ago and was pleased then so I tried it again when we decided not to camp due to rain. It was quiet, clean, convenient, comfortable and the staff was friendly. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014
HIEX F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you Jurody for review our hotel after your second stay with us! We appreciate you coming back and using our property for our accommodation needs. We are glad that this stay was just as perfect for you this time as it was last time. We look forward to housing you again!

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I visit the Reading, PA area about twice a year for personal business. I usually stay overnight at another hotel a short distance from the Holiday Inn Express but thought I'd give HIE a try this time around.

Not a bad place, overall. Very friendly and professional woman checked me in on Sunday evening. She explained all the amenities and gave me the wifi password without my having to ask. You'd be surprised how often the check-in clerks overlook this.

I had booked a suite and it was huge and nicely furnished. Bathroom was big, clean, lots of room on the vanity for toiletries and cosmetics. Plenty of outlets all over the room for charging the electronics I just can't seem to leave at home. The thermostat worked perfectly and I could make the room as warm or as cool as I liked. That's very important to me.

Then, I thought I'd make some coffee after I had unpacked. When I picked up the glass carafe I saw that there was old coffee dried up on the bottom of the carafe. Yuck. That turned me off the idea of coffee and I opted for a soda out of the vending machine down the hall instead.

The bedskirt and the blanket folded at the bottom of the bed had spots on them. OK, nothing really nasty and big but I'm fussy about the cleanliness of the bed I sleep in. I took the blanket off the bed and tried not to think about the spotted bedskirt when I later got into bed to sleep.

A floor lamp in the corner of the room behind a comfy chair was broken. So much for sitting and reading my magazines. I took out my tablet and read a book instead.

The HD TV was a pleasure to watch. Too bad I had to crank up the volume because my neighbors - two adults and a school age child - were very noisy. What is it about hotels that inspires kids to run up and down the halls yelling? I realize that hotel staff can't tell every guest that checks in to be considerate of other guests but apparently some travelers could use that suggestion.

The breakfast was very nice. Typical of the free breakfasts one gets in a hotel but I'm not overly fussy so I enjoyed the scrambled eggs and croissant. The coffee was very good and the cups were large enough for a coffee lover such as myself. A staff member was always on hand to keep things clean and stocked.

Next time I'm in town I'm going back to the competition. Sorry, Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
HIEX F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear Barbara S, Thank you for taking the time to point out the areas in our hotel rooms that we do need to improve upon. Since the posting of your review we have started correcting these issues for our loyal guests. I do hope that you will give our hotel another chance in the near future for us to show you that we are indeed an award winning property, although, I deeply apologize for the inconvenience during your stay. Again, thank you for providing us with valuable feedback.

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I couldn't be happier with my stay. I stay in hotels all week and never expect too much from a hotel except..."CLEANLINESS". This hotel certainly exceeded all my expectations. WOW.... The staff at the front desk could not have been nicer. The room was very clean and spacious. The hotel provides you with a very nice breakfast variety and also provide dinner and a beer or glass of wine while you dine. Do yourselves a favor and book your room at this hotel NOW if you are visiting the KOP area. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
HIEX F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Thank you Sheriff Bob R for that amazing review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and we are thrilled to hear how wonderful your stay was! I do hope that you will join us again on a Tuesday night for our reception. We would love to be your accommodation choice for all your future stays in our area. Again, thanks!

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

This is a great establishment! We had six rooms of people walk in at 11:30pm and the staff was wonderful and accomodating! Rooms were clean, quiet, and it was a great stay. The continental breakfast was wonderful as well. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed April 2014
HIEX F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Ajuliana1211, Many thanks for your awesome review! We are so glad that you enjoyed everything about your stay with us! We try very hard to keep our hotel a home away from home for our guests and it's great when our awesome guests notice that. We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us such positive feedback. Again, thanks.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Also consider these accommodations in or near Limerick
Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 5 in Pottstown
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks
Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick? Share your experiences!