“Courteous and Responsive Staff”

Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Limerick
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We stayed here while attending a Hill School reunion. The school is an easy 10 minutes away from the inn....very easy.
The comfort of the rooms is outstanding. We had a little problem with the room which was addressed completely right away. Robert made sure that we were happy customers. And, we are.

We'll be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Hampton Inn is the only place I will stay. I have not been disappointed yet. There is never a worry about the cleanliness of the rooms. The free breakfast is also a plus with choices to please every one. The kids thoroughly enjoy the pool. This is a fairly new hotel and is clean, quiet, comfortable, and affordable. The staff is friendly and eager to please.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Staff members are customer focused and always willing to lend a helping hand. The Hotel is easy to get to and is located right off 422. The facility is well maintained outside with plenty of parking. The inside is VERY clean with all areas within being well maintained.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My stay was pool because I was never told about the free breakfast and that I could used the pool. I check out as soon as I could and I am very unhappy. I should not have to pay for that room The bed was so hard. I was in a lot of pain sleeping in the bed. The air conditioning was so loud and I could not sleep as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael C
Hampton Inn L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for your survey, as far as I remember Mr. Cameron, I was the who checked you in for your friends wedding, As we were talking I noticed you live in the same town as I do and then I came to know that you live in the same community as I do. I remeber very clearly informing you about the hotel features like breakfast, indoor pool, fitness and its locations as this is a part of something we do every single day and night.

As far as the mattress is concerned, you will be the first guest who complained about the Hampton Inn mattress in my 8 year association with hampton Hotels. Every individual has their own personal choice of firmness and softness when it comes to mattress and pillows, it would be great if all the hotels can readily provide those upon guest request but it is not possible in reality.

as far as the room rate was concerned our rate for the night you stayed here was $164 and you were given a rate of $109 as you were a part of the wedding block. That is a considerable discount.

Moreover, I was here until 11 pm that night and not once did we hear any complain from you after you had checked in ?

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This hotel is very clean, well appointed and well run. It is easy to get to and is in a nice quiet area. The front desk staff was very responsive and check in was easy. Good value and rooms were very clean and comfortable. We will be staying there again when in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathryn H
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is a great new hotel in Limerick, PA. Awesome staff, great amenities, really nice rooms. The indoor pool in the lower level is really good also. The breakfast is like most breakfasts at hotels, but the coffee seemed to be better than most. Hampton's are usually pretty good bets for a great stay and this one is no exception.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We choose this hotel because it was near was only 3 miles to the location of our son's wedding reception. It was just perfect, friendly, clean and the grand kids loved the pool. The breakfast area was bight and clean and provided a setting in the morning for our family to gather. Great service!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Limerick
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 5 in Pottstown

Been to Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area? Share your experiences!