“June 12, 2014 trip to the Hampton Inn Phila Limerick”

Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Limerick
Camp Hill
“June 12, 2014 trip to the Hampton Inn Phila Limerick”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We were attending a wedding in the area and needed a place to stay, and was recommended this hotel by the bride and groom close to the wedding and reception. The location was just right for us. The staff at the hotel were very helpful and accommodating and greeted us on entering and exiting the hotel. It was a nice touch.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Clarksville, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Great Place to stay and the Fitness Area is better than most hotels in the area. The quality service at the front desk and hotel staff are awesome. I'm back for a second stay after looking at other hotels in the area none compare.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed 13 June 2014

The desk clerk is fabulous and over the top... but he makes you feel so welcome!! He remembers your name and makes you feel important!! The breakfast staff goes out of their way to help their patrons... great hotel!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Grafton
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We stayed here while attending a Hill School reunion. The school is an easy 10 minutes away from the inn....very easy.
The comfort of the rooms is outstanding. We had a little problem with the room which was addressed completely right away. Robert made sure that we were happy customers. And, we are.

We'll be back.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Hampton Inn is the only place I will stay. I have not been disappointed yet. There is never a worry about the cleanliness of the rooms. The free breakfast is also a plus with choices to please every one. The kids thoroughly enjoy the pool. This is a fairly new hotel and is clean, quiet, comfortable, and affordable. The staff is friendly and eager to please.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Holtwood, United States
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Staff members are customer focused and always willing to lend a helping hand. The Hotel is easy to get to and is located right off 422. The facility is well maintained outside with plenty of parking. The inside is VERY clean with all areas within being well maintained.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

hatfield, United States
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My stay was pool because I was never told about the free breakfast and that I could used the pool. I check out as soon as I could and I am very unhappy. I should not have to pay for that room The bed was so hard. I was in a lot of pain sleeping in the bed. The air conditioning was so loud and I could not sleep as well.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Michael C
Hampton Inn L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for your survey, as far as I remember Mr. Cameron, I was the who checked you in for your friends wedding, As we were talking I noticed you live in the same town as I do and then I came to know that you live in the same community as I do. I remeber very clearly informing you about the hotel features like breakfast, indoor pool, fitness and its locations as this is a part of something we do every single day and night.

As far as the mattress is concerned, you will be the first guest who complained about the Hampton Inn mattress in my 8 year association with hampton Hotels. Every individual has their own personal choice of firmness and softness when it comes to mattress and pillows, it would be great if all the hotels can readily provide those upon guest request but it is not possible in reality.

as far as the room rate was concerned our rate for the night you stayed here was $164 and you were given a rate of $109 as you were a part of the wedding block. That is a considerable discount.

Moreover, I was here until 11 pm that night and not once did we hear any complain from you after you had checked in ?

Also consider these accommodations in or near Limerick
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 5 in Pottstown
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks
Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks

Been to Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area? Share your experiences!