“Nice Hampton, good location, great price”

Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Limerick
Syracuse, New York
“Nice Hampton, good location, great price”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My family and I visited this hotel for a few nights in February so we could visit Philadelphia. We had a very pleasant experience. The hotel was clean and updated, friendly and helpful staff, nice rooms, and it had a nice indoor pool for my 12-year-old to enjoy. The staff was very helpful in giving my family tips on touring Philadelphia. The website says only 35 minutes from Philadelphia, but common sense tells you that the estimate is traffic free. We tried to avoid rush hour by leaving our hotel around 10 am, but it still took us about an hour and fifteen minutes to get there with all the traffic, coming home later at night, while still a good amount of traffic, was much quicker especially as you got outside the immediate downtown area. The hotel was also pretty close to the King of Prussia Mall, which we visited as well.
The continental breakfast in the morning was good, and the breakfast area was large. My family also enjoys the complimentary coffee all day long as well as the delicious cookies at night. We also like the packed breakfasts to go that most Hamptons’ offer, as this one did. I definitely would return to this hotel if I am ever in the area again. Hampton Inns almost never disappoint, and when I am looking for a mid-range hotel Hampton Inns are always one of the top choices on my list.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Nice quiet hotel with updated decor and amenities. Local attractions include a premium outlet mall with lots of shops. Breakfast was adequate but the hot food ran out on the first morning and took some time to be replenished. Fitness room was one of the best I've used at a hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Trenton, NJ, United States
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I've stayed at this hotel many times since it has opened. The staff is excellent and helpful, the hotel is very clean, rooms in good condition and the beds comfortable. It also seems very quiet. I have stayed where there are a lot of kids on my floor running around when I come back to my room but I can hardly hear them from inside. My guess is because the hotel is new and the designs/materials are getting better. The location is excellent as it is located about a block off of Rt 422, with shopping and great places to eat all around.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

New York
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We spent 3 nights at this Hampton Inn. We traveled to Limerick, PA to attend a funeral and even though most of the other people that were traveling from out of town to attend the funeral were staying at another facility, we chose to stay at Hampton Inn because of our past experiences with Hampton Inns. We weren't disappointed. This hotel lives up to Hampton Inn's reputation. It's very clean, the rooms are comfortable, good breakfast, hotel staff was pleasant and helpful with our questions about the area and giving directions. Honestly, I think my husband likes staying at Hampton Inns because of the great cookies they put out at 5 every afternoon :-) I really enjoyed unwinding in the evenings with a swim in their salt water pool. I don't foresee us coming back to Limerick but if we ever did, we'd definitely stay at this Hampton Inn!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
London, Canada
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel itself is nice: clean rooms, good breakfast, good facilities. However, there were a lot of issues with making the reservations. We were staying in the hotel for a wedding and the hotel offered a discounted rate for wedding guests. I tried calling to upgrade our room and was hung up on, and then told to call back on my second attempt. Other guests reported issues with being denied the discounted rate or being told varying room prices. Additionally, the hotel had a contract with the bride and groom in which they would receive a suite free of charge on their wedding night if they could fill 15 rooms with their guests. Whoever made the reservations only put 2 bookings under the wedding and as such, the bride and groom were denied a room on their wedding (there were at least 19 rooms at the hotel containing wedding guests). Several of the guests, including myself, reported these issues, but the responses we got were unsatisfactory (I was told that it appeared the issue had been resolved and that no further action would be taken). I am happy with how our reservation turned out but I cannot forgive the lack of response for the other guests, particularly the bride and groom. If you are planning an event at this hotel make sure to get everything in writing and to check in frequently.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

2 Thank Nikole B
Syracuse, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Pleasantly surprised with the comfort of the bed and nice clean room. Love the nightlight feature in the bathroom! I don't have to bring my own next time. It's always great to have breakfast included too.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We happen to have to stay in Limerick and choose again Hampton Inn because of our previous positive experiences. This hotel is of unbelievable quality. It beats several 5 stars I have stayed in. The rooms are very new/modern and spot clean. TV's are huge flat screen HD's. Bad rooms are great and the beds are sooooo comfortable and cozy to sleep in. Breakfast is good typical Hampton. Staff - very helpful. Again we will be back

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Limerick
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown
Courtyard Philadelphia Valley Forge/Collegeville
Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks

Been to Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area? Share your experiences!