Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
French Creek Inn(Phoenixville)
US$75
US$140
ResidenceInn.com
All reviewspremium outletsbreakfast staffoutlet mallindoor poolnice hotelcomplimentary breakfastvalley forgegreat place to stayclean roomsbusiness centerwould stay here againnice staythe breakfast areafitness centerone night staybed was comfortableeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2014

The hotel staff was extremely friendly and made our stay quite enjoyable. Our room was great, big bed, clean sheets and awesome air conditioning. We would definitely choose this hotel again for future visits to Pennsylvania.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Our whole family liked the breakfast. Hotel was packed and they made a good effort to try and keep up with everyone and breakfast. We were able to use the lobby to meet our family and friends as needed. Hotel was clean and nice looking. Only issue the pillows could have been less squishy. Definitely will be staying there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My family and I visited this hotel for a few nights in February so we could visit Philadelphia. We had a very pleasant experience. The hotel was clean and updated, friendly and helpful staff, nice rooms, and it had a nice indoor pool for my 12-year-old to enjoy. The staff was very helpful in giving my family tips on touring Philadelphia. The website says only 35 minutes from Philadelphia, but common sense tells you that the estimate is traffic free. We tried to avoid rush hour by leaving our hotel around 10 am, but it still took us about an hour and fifteen minutes to get there with all the traffic, coming home later at night, while still a good amount of traffic, was much quicker especially as you got outside the immediate downtown area. The hotel was also pretty close to the King of Prussia Mall, which we visited as well.
The continental breakfast in the morning was good, and the breakfast area was large. My family also enjoys the complimentary coffee all day long as well as the delicious cookies at night. We also like the packed breakfasts to go that most Hamptons’ offer, as this one did. I definitely would return to this hotel if I am ever in the area again. Hampton Inns almost never disappoint, and when I am looking for a mid-range hotel Hampton Inns are always one of the top choices on my list.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Nice quiet hotel with updated decor and amenities. Local attractions include a premium outlet mall with lots of shops. Breakfast was adequate but the hot food ran out on the first morning and took some time to be replenished. Fitness room was one of the best I've used at a hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I've stayed at this hotel many times since it has opened. The staff is excellent and helpful, the hotel is very clean, rooms in good condition and the beds comfortable. It also seems very quiet. I have stayed where there are a lot of kids on my floor running around when I come back to my room but I can hardly hear them from inside. My guess is because the hotel is new and the designs/materials are getting better. The location is excellent as it is located about a block off of Rt 422, with shopping and great places to eat all around.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business