Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
French Creek Inn(Phoenixville)
Mainstay Inn(Phoenixville)
Quality Inn(Pottstown)
View Hotel
All reviewspremium outletsbreakfast staffoutlet mallindoor poolnice hotelcomplimentary breakfastvalley forgegreat place to stayclean roomsbusiness centerwould stay here againnice staythe breakfast areafitness centerone night staybed was comfortableeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My parents booked two rooms here as they'd had a wonderful stay a few months earlier (we visit family here frequently) It is a beautiful new hotel, nicer than any in Pottstown. Indoor pool, good breakfast, plenty of parking and comfy beds--would ehave been great except for some unfortunate inconveniences with the reservation and front desk. It seemed we continuously had to PROVE that they were wrong and we weren't just difficult travelers.

Parents had asked for (and it was written on their online reservation form) adjoining rooms near the elevator, as one has difficulty walking--but we got two rooms at opposite ends of the hotel, both about as far away from the elevator as you could get. The clerk said the info in the system said the opposite, and that was the only way we could get king beds. But the real problem came at 11:30 p.m. when another guest was given the key to my parents' room--thankfully it was bolted. As soon as they got back to sleep the front desk called and wanted to know who they were and how they got into that room! My parents had to show that the clerk had written 302 on their keys, as the previous clerk had entered their information for room 303. Weird. So for all the inconvenience the next clerk took $8 off their bill.

We will probably go back but sure hope the front desk is more organized!

Room Tip: Some rooms do not have sofabeds even if they are advertised--should call to confirm ANY special requests...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Hampton Inn L, Manager at Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Hello dear guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience you had with the front desk staff giving out the room key to someone else. We did recognize the problem and why it happened. While we take great care so that these mistakes do not happen but sometimes due to the system error it overrides our efforts. The front desk system did not check-in one of your rooms and it was showing as vacant and available and therefore by mistake unknowingly front desk agent assigned that room to another guest. Please do not take this as an excuse, a mistake did happen and we are extremely apologetic about it.
We sincerely hope that you would give us another opportunity to serve you in the most efficient manner in which we can without any issues.

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time and filling out this survey, we really appreciate all the inputs we get from our guest as it makes us correct the issues and be better at serving our guests.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I am not sure I can remember a stay as wonderful as this one. First I was there for a conference through my church. Because of what time the conference started I got down there early (7:30 AM early). The hotel was full the night before and understandably I could not check in that early. I tried anyway but it was not a problem at all. What they did for me may seem simple, but it was the kindness and happiness they showed me that I really appreciated. They let me check in when I got there at 7:30 AM, letting me know the room was not ready at that time, so that at the end of the day I could go right to my room. The over all hotel was very clean and modern looking. The room was wonderful, it was clean and new. The bathroom was wonderful. I am kinda picky about my bathrooms and this one is at the top of my list, I was very impressed. Nice walk in shower, all glass. Very spacious and very clean. Bed absolutely one of the most comfy I have ever slept on in a hotel. I was on the first floor at the end of the hall and it was very quiet. The breakfast was free. I loved it! Considering it was free I thought it was one of the best free breakfasts I have had at a hotel. They offered a number of options hot and cold for food and plenty of hot and cold drinks were also available. Overall a wonderful stay and will be staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2014

The hotel staff was extremely friendly and made our stay quite enjoyable. Our room was great, big bed, clean sheets and awesome air conditioning. We would definitely choose this hotel again for future visits to Pennsylvania.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Our whole family liked the breakfast. Hotel was packed and they made a good effort to try and keep up with everyone and breakfast. We were able to use the lobby to meet our family and friends as needed. Hotel was clean and nice looking. Only issue the pillows could have been less squishy. Definitely will be staying there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My family and I visited this hotel for a few nights in February so we could visit Philadelphia. We had a very pleasant experience. The hotel was clean and updated, friendly and helpful staff, nice rooms, and it had a nice indoor pool for my 12-year-old to enjoy. The staff was very helpful in giving my family tips on touring Philadelphia. The website says only 35 minutes from Philadelphia, but common sense tells you that the estimate is traffic free. We tried to avoid rush hour by leaving our hotel around 10 am, but it still took us about an hour and fifteen minutes to get there with all the traffic, coming home later at night, while still a good amount of traffic, was much quicker especially as you got outside the immediate downtown area. The hotel was also pretty close to the King of Prussia Mall, which we visited as well.
The continental breakfast in the morning was good, and the breakfast area was large. My family also enjoys the complimentary coffee all day long as well as the delicious cookies at night. We also like the packed breakfasts to go that most Hamptons’ offer, as this one did. I definitely would return to this hotel if I am ever in the area again. Hampton Inns almost never disappoint, and when I am looking for a mid-range hotel Hampton Inns are always one of the top choices on my list.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family