“Penny's Pizza”

Ranked #15 of 33 Restaurants in Limerick
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Penny's Pizza offers:Pizza, Bolies, Calzones, Lasagana, Side dishes. Penny's has been in business since 1970 and has been listed in the Philadelphia Magazine as top pizza places. Our sweet sauce and cornmeal crust is a local favorite.
Reviewed 25 May 2013

This is an excellent take out restaurant for pizza and stromboli. You will not find pizza anywhere else like it...They use a cornbread crust that is delicious with a sweeter tomato sauce that fills the pizza that way it should be. Plus choose your toppings! I have been a customer of Penny's ever since they opened the family run restaurant. I have had pizza many, places all over the country and the world but Penny's is the best pizza anywhere. There stromboli's are delicious!!!

Reviewed 15 March 2013

I have had better but everyone else thought it was the best. Everyone tastes things a little different at times.

1  Thank Gary B
Reviewed 9 March 2012

The best pizza and stromboli on the planet second to none!!

Reviewed 12 January 2012

We kept hearing how good this pizza was from people in the area and thought, well I guess we should try it....mistake. I ordered a large pizza with onions. The crust is some kind of funky cornmeal, but was ok. What was terrible was, one the sauce, it was way too sweet, but the absolute worst thing was the fact that they used dehydrated onion flakes as the onions??? Are you kidding me! When I order a vegetable on my pizza, I expect the actual vegetable, not dehydrated flakes. The whole pizza tasted artifiical. Will not go ther again and would never recommend it to someone I like.

3  Thank cookingallday

Been to Pennys Pizza? Share your experiences!