“1st visit and will return!”
Review of Tomato Pie Cafe

Tomato Pie Cafe
Ranked #2 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: An urban style eatery with a unique, simple, flavorful menu.Quality Espresso & Brew Coffee.A cozy, intimate atmosphere.
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This was my first visit to this Tomato Pie Cafe. I had previously been to the Tomato Pie Cafe in Harrisburg. It was very crowded at lunch time. We were seated though almost immediately. Our server was very friendly and attentive.

We both ordered the tomato pie and we shared some tomato bisque. Both were superb. For dessert my mom had a lemon square (very good and very, very lemony), I had a raspberry bar (this was okay).

My mom sat freezing during most of the visit, with air blowing on her from the ceiling?

I will be more willing to go to the Harrisburg location, which I found to be immaculate, with plenty of parking and bathrooms that are easier to get into. I realize that the Lititz location is an older building and they cannot control the size of the bathroom or the fact that in this section of Lititz, parking is hard to find.

Chris F, Public Relations Manager at Tomato Pie Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

We are delighted that you will be back for a second visit. We do know that parking can be tricky. Thank you, too, for the review of our Harrisburg location.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Very good lunch, the tomato pie was outstanding as was the coffee. The kids' meals were not quite as expected but still fun and nutritious. Overall well worth visiting this cafe in a great little town.

Thank you for your positive review!

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

You must try the tomato pie! I had the spinach artichoke tomato pie and it was excellent! It has am urban feel with a lovely patio.

Thanks for the positive review!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Can't say enough about this quaint little restaurant. I can't go to Lititz without stopping here for their delicious tomato pie or soup. Their selection of pastries are amazing and are as delicious as they look.

newport12marketing, Public Relations Manager at Tomato Pie Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thanks for the 5 star review! You certainly can't go wrong with one of our sweet treats!!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I have eaten here twice with a girlfriend and the food was delicious both times! Funky, old atmosphere, out door dining.

Thanks for the 5 stars!!