“Good but just a tad expensive”

Bulls Head Public House
Ranked #3 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Established in March 2010, The Bulls Head is modeled after a traditional British pub. This means great food, friendly conversation, and of course, quality beers. Keeping to the traditional practices of a British pub you will be greeted with a smile from the barman, seat yourself, decide what food and drink you'd like, then place your order at the bar. British pubs are extremely conducive to meeting new people and promoting conversation.
Bath, Pennsylvania
“Good but just a tad expensive”
Reviewed 31 August 2014

I liked the beer selection to start but at about $6 a pint thought the beer was a tad expensive for what I had. Two beers $12. Had a fisherman's pie which I thought was tasty but a little expensive at $13. Having said that I might go back because the quality was good and the pub was neat. Or I might check out another place that might be more of a value. Nothing is making this place a 'must go back to' place. I guess I am a little old fashioned but I like a good deal. Most of the entrees got a gasp out of me...$32...$28...really!
So...if you don't mind spending this is the place for you....nice pub feel and a patio for outside seating. Good food but pricey.

• Visited August 2014

Mechanicsville, Virginia, United States
“Not so good”
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

My family of five visited the Bull's Head on a recent trip to Lititz. We picked this restaurant because of the great reviews. Unfortunately we did not enjoy our meal. It was my only complaint of our trip to Lititz. We ate in the sit down portion of Bull's Head instead of the pub side. It just seemed more practical for our larger family. I've been to lots of tavern style restaurants but this seemed more rundown then any I've been too. It needed a face lift maybe some new carpet to get rid of the musty smell. I had the chicken salad special which had too much mayo for my taste and actually made me ill. I got fries with my sandwich and most of them were the burnt rejects from the batch. My daughter had the fish n chips and did not like the fish. She said it was very bland. My husband tried her fish and agreed but said the tartar sauce was great. He had the fisherman's pie which he said was ok. My other two kids had burgers which they said were fine. The service was just acceptable. We spent over $70 for the five of us which seems like a lot for what we got. Tomato Pie Cafe was much better and cheaper.

“1st time, very happy!”
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

Stopped by because its always busy and have heard good things. Their burger is excellent and the chili style wings are outstanding! Lots of beers on tap but if you want an ice cold one, get a bottled beer...I enjoyed a Budweiser of Belgium, aka Stella Artois.

Note: walk in, grab a table and go to the bar to order food and drinks. They say this is English pub style.

We will be back...soon!

Pensylvania
“Slice of England in PA”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Visited this place with Australian friends that loved it and its authenticity. Great pub fare and beer. Terrific spot. Will stop back and try the more formal dining area next time.

• Visited August 2014
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great atmosphere. .and libations”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Four of us stopped in for lunch on a Saturday. We all enjoyed picking from the good beer selection and pub menu. Our good was very good, I had the bangers and mash, my son enjoyed his burger immensly, the salads and crab dip were also very good. The bartender was knowledgeable and helpful with making our beer selections. I recommend the bulls head to anyone who wants to enjoy a pub.