“Long wait good food ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

First part of the meal we were disappointed. waited over 15 minutes for service. Tracked down the hostess to request a waitress. Asked manager for a discount and was basically told they don't do anything. Manager than did circle back and offered nachos. Positive note loved the Waitress and food was good.

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

We live right around the corner from this place and every time we drive by, the parking lot is filled! We we kind of early ago there wasn't a lot of people there. Our waitress was very lazy and made us feel rushed. My husband blatantly put his empty glass on the edge of the table and she dropped off our appetizer and left. I couldn't believe it! We chose the nachos, that for$10 we thought were going to be superb. No. I've made better nachos without even trying. None of the food was with the money.
I think a lot of their customers grew up on their restaurant. I won't ever go back

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Poor,poor, poor ,food poor service, over priced, poor atmosphere! Better of going to. McDonalds! Why spend money on overpriced food with BAD service?

2  Thank dnopain
Reviewed 24 December 2013

This was the first meal of our vacation and we peaked at the beginning, every meal after this one got a little more disappointing

My husband had the special: stuffed salmon-LOVED it!
I had the Chicken pasta with asparagus and pesto….FRESH Asparagus! I licked the plate
2 yr old had chicken and broccoli FRESH broccoli

Reviewed 22 December 2013

It was a Saturday night and the place was jammed. It would've been a 30 minute wait for a table but luckily there were two seats left at the bar so we grabbed them.

We were thinking of having burgers but when we saw the extensive dinner menu we decided on having a nice dinner instead. My husband had the Crab and Panko Tilapia. He loved it - although he said the herbed jasmine rice was a little on the dry side. I ordered the Seafood Favorites. The sea scallops were done to perfection, as was the tilapia, but the best part was the homemade crab cake - the best I ever had. We both thoroughly enjoyed our dinners and wished we had room for dessert - we wanted to split the Blueberry Brulee Cheesecake but just didn't have the room for it. Maybe next time!!

Despite the restaurant and bar being jammed, the girls behind the bar (who were very friendly) were working their tails off. Our drinks and food were promptly served and more than once we were asked how everything was.

We got to see several different dishes being served at the bar and everything looked good. Portions looked pretty big too. We can't wait to come back and try something different.

I took a peek at the dining rooms on the way out and they look really cozy. Maybe next time we'll get a booth next to the windows. They had a large Christmas tree in the one dining room that was beautifully decorated. We enjoyed the nice Christmas music that was playing as well.

On our way out, the hostess thanked us for coming - as did another gentleman (perhaps a manager?). People were coming in and people were leaving but they managed to say a simple thank you; that tells me that they appreciate their customers!

I would definitely recommend Scooter's. Good menu selection, great service, reasonable prices and a very nice dining atmosphere!

1  Thank lt10