“Delicious! ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I went to Scooter's tonight for dinner & we were not disappointed! The crock of French onion soup was delicious! He got the filet mignon & I got a crab cake sandwich. The bread for my sandwich was a little stale, but the crab cake was one of the best I've had. The steak was cooked to perfection. The only real downside to my portion of the meal was the Cesare salad...holy cheese. Other then that, we'll be going back!

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

This place screams average. The menu is standard and unimaginative. The food is good, but I can go home and recreate my meal exactly. I think dining should be an experience. A memorable meal that leaves you wanting to return. This place is simply eating, not dining. I would not go back for another average meal.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We just wanted get something light so we asked if it was possible to get a salad and 2 plates so we could share. No problem. They were very wjlling to please. And the meal was excellent. I also had onion soup. Best in town.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Scooters is a very interesting, local restaurant with a broad range of clientele from bikers to elderly using walkers. The reason: the food is good; the service is good; and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I spend the weekend in Manheim and was looking for a place to eat, and was told about Scooters. After reading some of the reviews, I had mixed emotions about going, but being so close to the place I decided to give it a try, and was I surprised. Portions were generous and the Food well prepared. I had the steak and cake, with the steak being done to perfection and the boiled crab cake as good as any I have had. For the appetizer we had the spinach and artichoke dip, done the way I like it, not running but chunk like. Full bar to to quench anyone's thirst. Dinning inside or outside on a covered patio. Service was great and server made sure our glasses were always filled, no matter what we were drinking.
I will made this a scheduled visit every time I'm in the area from now on.