“Great meal on a cold night”

Fiorentino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant, bar & patio with a runway view
Marietta, Pennsylvania
“Great meal on a cold night”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My wife was having a "girls night" at our house last February so I decided to go out for dinner and catch a movie at the Penn Cinema. Fiorentino's is so close to the theater, I decided to give it a try. I did not have to wait for a table and my waitress attended to me promptly. I ordered the special that night which was a seafood alfredo dish. It contained lots of fresh tasting seafood and the sauce was excellent. The price was reasonable and I will definitely return.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Larry P

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Meatballs Around!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I go to Fiorentino's at least once a week.. their meatballs are the best around, homemade just like mamma! I enjoy the casual atmosphere and the friendly wait staff. They have some great specials like $5.00 pizza night on Thursdays, paired with drink specials, makes a great affordable evening out! I also enjoy the array of specialty beers that they carry. Can hardly wait for the new deck to open. Why eat at the italian "chain" restaurants when you can get delicious homemade italian food right in our back yard!

1 Thank Kim M
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Airport experience”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We sometimes go to this restaurant at the airport, and it has been some time since our last visit,
we found the food to be good, and the atmosphere pleasant (however the music was a little loud)
Other than that it was an enjoyable experience, with friends who had never been there. They said they thought the food was good and they enjoyed the experience,

1 Thank jr3464
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Our "Go To" Restaurant Near Home”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

There are plenty of restaurants in the Lititz area but this is one of our favorites due to its location, the delicious food, and the staff. The restuarant is located inside the Lancaster airport and was recently rennovated. There is a great bar area that includes several booths next to large windows so you can watch the planes land and take off or just enjoy the scenery. Parking is free. The outdoor patio is being rebulit and is currently under construction. The menu was recently redone and includes a good variety of both traditional Italian and American selections. The wait staff are a lot of fun and provide good service. The selections of beers on tap has something for everyone.

1 Thank BVDPA
“Not impressed”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

They have done a nice remodel, wish the food had been better, soup was good, muffaleta sandwich flatbread was ok to good, problem was the shrimp risotto, absolutely terrible. Rice was undercooked hard interior, shrimp over done and chewy,sauce was terrible, won't be back.

• Visited May 2014