“Average”

Ranked #17 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Restaurant, bar & patio with a runway view
Philly
“Average”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Went with my wife before a movie at Penn cinema I had the spaghetti with meatballs. My wife had the cheese ravioli. Both were on a 5.99 lunch special. The food was average. The waitress was helpful and cheerful. The funny thing is I would go back before or after a movie. It is basic food at a fair price. Sometimes that is all you need.

Visited June 2014

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Food...will return again!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Never would have thought an airport restaurant would serve up great food, but this one certainly does. My group of friends decided to try this place out and we weren't disappointed. The menu offered many choices and everything was very affordable. I will be back!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Beth M
Marietta, Pennsylvania
“Great meal on a cold night”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My wife was having a "girls night" at our house last February so I decided to go out for dinner and catch a movie at the Penn Cinema. Fiorentino's is so close to the theater, I decided to give it a try. I did not have to wait for a table and my waitress attended to me promptly. I ordered the special that night which was a seafood alfredo dish. It contained lots of fresh tasting seafood and the sauce was excellent. The price was reasonable and I will definitely return.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Larry P
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Meatballs Around!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I go to Fiorentino's at least once a week.. their meatballs are the best around, homemade just like mamma! I enjoy the casual atmosphere and the friendly wait staff. They have some great specials like $5.00 pizza night on Thursdays, paired with drink specials, makes a great affordable evening out! I also enjoy the array of specialty beers that they carry. Can hardly wait for the new deck to open. Why eat at the italian "chain" restaurants when you can get delicious homemade italian food right in our back yard!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Kim M
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Airport experience”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We sometimes go to this restaurant at the airport, and it has been some time since our last visit,
we found the food to be good, and the atmosphere pleasant (however the music was a little loud)
Other than that it was an enjoyable experience, with friends who had never been there. They said they thought the food was good and they enjoyed the experience,

• Visited June 2014