“Excellent dinner”

Ranked #8 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My wife and I ate here one time, with friends. We all enjoyed it!

We all liked the nice, comfy atmosphere and the good service.

The buffet selection was a little smaller than other PA Dutch buffets I've been too (and I'm not including those tourist giant buffets), but all the food I ate was Very tasty and had a nice homemade quality.

I was a little disappointed in the desserts because I was hoping to find a broad selection of pies and instead there were only a couple of pieces of a couple different pies at the time I was there, but that is the only bad thing I could say.

We all loved the prices, which we felt were very low! Our friends are senior citizens and do not pig out like me, and they also were happy with the amount they paid for the small amount of food they chose to eat.

newport12marketing, Public Relations Manager at Lititz Family Cupboard, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I brought his grandmother here and she loved the senior buffet. Service is warm and friendly. Food is just ok in my opinion. Lots of PA Dutch favorites among other dishes. I found the veggie stir fry too sodium laden for my taste. The peach pie was also disappointing. I recommend getting the buffet versus ordering off the menu, and opting for the choc cake with peanut butter frosting over the fruit pie.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

This is one of my favorite local places if you want to get a feel for the general culture. It's traditional PA Dutch food served by traditional PA Dutch people. Buffets allow you to try things, and thy are really sweet people working there most of the time.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

First time here for breakfast I ordered half a waffle with fresh peaches there was whipped cream on it, I also ordered sausage. BEST BREAKFAST! I cannot wait to go back there again. Coffee was good, service was GREAT! Its a busy restaurant you need to arrive 15 mins ealier if you meet up with friends.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

While visiting family in Lancaster, we drove the short distance to Lititz for breakfast at this place. My family members had the smorgasbord and were very satisfied--the food looked very good. I had a basic egg breakfast but ordered a side of scrapple--wow that was excellent! My order included a pancake so I selected pecan with butterscotch chips. It was too much food so I had to take some of the pancake to enjoy later. We will eat here again when we visit in the future.

newport12marketing, Public Relations Manager at Lititz Family Cupboard, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014