“LOCAL GO TO PLACE FOR A QUICK BITE”
Review of Brickerville House

Brickerville House
Ranked #2 of 82 Restaurants in Lititz
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Famous for serving breakfast all day, including homemade buttermilk pancakes and outstanding traditional local fare, there is something for everyone. Always busy for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Agadis family looks forward to providing their customers with fast and friendly service, a great meal at a fair price in a warm setting in the beautiful Lancaster County landscape. We look forward to seeing you.Bring the family and spend a few hours shopping in the 15 specialty shops in the courtyard. A shop for everyone...Candy, Clothes, Antiques, Jewelry, Home Décor and more.
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We have made the Brickerville House our go to place for many years. Since Tony and George have managed the place it has continued to improve over the years. Good down home food and the Greek specialties are wonderful.

1  Thank klh456

Reviewed 7 June 2014

we went there for a early dinner. what a mistake that was first of all the waitress was very rude, we asked for ketchup and she threw us dirty looks before she went into the kitchen. the manager was leaning on the counter looking at the paper never did a manager walk or nothing the food sucked the French fries we either raw or burned not a nice color at all and when we checked out the waitress added more tip then we told her to. NEVER AGAIN

1  Thank Bill Z
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Wonderful place to eat for dinner. Had the chicken and waffles, which was a new thing for me. Excellent place to eat. Would highly recommend it. Great setting.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I eat there every time I'm in town and it's always amazing food, service and atmosphere! One time I went to pay my check and the owner just took off 20.00 just to do it because I eat there so much. In return I left my amazing and attentive waitress a 20.00 tip! The wings are a must have and so be sure to get them. I have also had the baked ham, meatballs, grilled chicken, and those meatballs and grilled chicken is the best you will get! I'm trying to get them to make Greek chicken soup which I love and have to drive to Jersey for but try the hamburger cheese macoroni Soup if your lucky and they have it. Breakfast is also great! If you order the ham steak with eggs be prepared to take most of it home! They give you that much.

As for service, you can't get better. They don't employee waitresses who don't know how to do a job, ALL of them are great!

As for the atmosphere it's beautiful and historical and CLEAN!!! I won't eat at a dirty restaurant and even the restroom is spotless.

When your done you can enjoy the shops or the antique shop. This place makes for a nice and relaxing day with great food. I wish more restaurants were like this .

1  Thank southernicetea
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Good food at a reasonable price. Beautiful old country inn. Quaint shops nearby. Worth a stop for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

1  Thank Haehnle