“Best Breakfast in Town”

The Dragonfly Cafe
Ranked #14 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
“Best Breakfast in Town”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

This is a very quaint restaurant. I regretted the previous owner leaving so this place had to really prove itself. They shined with flying colors. The food is made with fresh and high quality ingredients. They have a bone fied chef. Now how many places in Lancaster have chefs for breakfast.

My only complaint was the coffee. At the time owners werent coffee drinkers. Their specialty coffee could be improved. However I can get good coffee in lots of places. Go here for the FOOD.

Love it.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“I'll be back!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Went to breakfast at this charming little cafe with my mother and her friend. It is directly across the street from my mother's retirement apartment so it is very convenient. The food was absolutely wonderful! One of us had the cinnamon raisin french toast with the homemade syrup which got rave reviews. Another had the oatmeal pancakes, again with their homemade syrup, and this also got a big thumbs up. I had the Birds in a Nest which is homemade multi-grain bread cut out so two eggs can be cooked in the middle. Yummy! I also had the uncured bacon which is really delicious and so flavorful. They use a lot of organic and locally grown products and offer many gluten free items. The service was good even thought they were very busy and the artwork on the walls is fun and whimsical. The prices are a bit high for breakfast but the quality makes it worth it. I'll definitely go back when we are in PA.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank 14Art14Trout
Cranston
“Best GF dining experience that my family has had.”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My wife and 2 daughters have celiac disease. My wife twice had emergency surgery for intestinal blockages, before being diagnosed. So, a GF diet is not a fad, but a necessity. The chef and staff impressed us with their knowledge of GF food preparation. Choices were almost the complete menu. Food was outstanding.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank TomR1948
Elkridge, Maryland
“Great gluten free breakfast and coffee!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Stopped by for breakfast while traveling for my brothers wedding. I was so excited to see that everything (and I mean everything) on their breakfast menu can be made gluten free. I had the gluten free classic breakfast sandwich with scrambled eggs, bacon and cheddar. The gluten free bread was soft and delicious and the sandwich was perfect. The little cup of kiwi and pineapple it came with was a great addition. My fiance got a gluten free crepe with marinara, sausage and cheese and loved it. The dirty chai latte was excellent and we got coconut lattes to go that were delicious.

Service was a little slow. The waitresses seem like their priorities are a little off (instead of taking our order after we had been sitting there for 20 minutes, our waitress was first no where to be found and then when she did appear, bussed a table nearby) but it could be that they are a little short staffed. It was kind of busy and the waitresses were having to make speciality coffee drinks in addition to bussing their own tables and just doing the regular waitressing duties. The manager was chatting with her friends that came in instead of giving her staff a hand. It was still an enjoyable meal and I would still go back for the food if i'm ever in the area.

• Visited July 2014
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great Spot to Eat”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I've eaten at The Dragonfly Cafe two times and I will definitely be going back. The service is efficient and friendly and the food is great. I love the Vegan Mushroom Burger and look forward to trying many more items from the menu.

• Visited April 2014