“Great Coffee!”
Review of Whiff Roasters

Whiff Roasters
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Lititz
Description: Our company roasts only the highest grade arabica beans. We are dedicated to providing exceptional coffee acquired from estates around the world. Our coffee is roasted to order in small batches. This dedication to product freshness carries over from the bean to your cup. Our roasting facility is located in the back of the Julius Sturgis Pretzel Bakery building in Lititz, PA.
Reviewed 1 April 2016

My wife and I weren't planning on going to Whiff Roasters. In fact, we never heard of it before. We stayed at the Boxwood Inn Bed and Breakfast and I was telling the innkeeper that I had read a review of her inn on Trip Advisor that she had great coffee. She told us the coffee she used was from Whiff Roasters in Lititz.

The next morning we found that she was right. It was very good. My wife, who likes dark roast was very impressed. The innkeeper told us how to find the shop. It was a good thing she did because it was behind the Sturgis Pretzel Shop and we wouldn't be able to find it otherwise.

As soon as we opened the door, we could smell the wonderful coffee aroma. We were met by Dennis, the owner and he was very helpful. We bought a french roast and a box of Whiff Roasters' own flavored K-cups. We have been drinking it ever since we got home.

If you are in Lititz Pennsylvania don't miss a chance to stop at Whiff Roasters. If not you can also shop on their website.

1  Thank Sam O
whiffroasterscoffee, Owner at Whiff Roasters, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Hello Sam. Sorry that it has taken us awhile to respond to your kind review! We are so happy to hear that we were able to be apart of your visit to Lititz, and that you would highly recommend Whiff Roasters to others. We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Dennis & Justin at Whiff Roasters have the most amazing freshly roasted coffee I've ever tasted. They have so many different varieties from all over the world, it's tough not to find a variety that everyone will like, including half-caff or Decaf varieties. It's located in the rear of Sturgis Pretzels on Main St., in Lititz. They're open on Saturdays too. My sister traveled all the way from Switzerland to stay with me over the holidays, and bought some coffee at Whiff Roasters while in town. She took it back to Europe & raved about how good it was to all her friends in France/Switzerland.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

I have traveled all over the US and Canada as a road warrior in the medical industry. As anyone knows who lives on the road coffee is our life blood and no where will you find coffee as good as this.
Dennis and Justin are meticulous in every aspect of the business and that great pride in their roasting and the product they provide to the public.
I challenge you to try Whiff Roasters coffee because once you do you will never buy what ever your drinking now.

1  Thank Rick M
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Great fresh roasted coffee.
We actually did not visit Whiff Roasters, but sampled his coffee at the bed and breakfast we stayed at in Lancaster.....The Lovelace Bed & Breakfast.
The owners, Lark and Michael served Whiff coffee every morning and it was delicious. I also sampled the Whiff Roaster K-cups...also good.
I drank more coffee than I usually do for all 5 days we were there.
Delicious.

1  Thank Joel137
Reviewed 31 August 2015

Have you ever tasted just freshly roasted and ground coffee? With some of this earth's best coffee beans? If you didn't and you love coffee, you have missed a great experience. The first time we visited Whiff Roasters and bought freshly roasted beans from a central American highland we were in coffee Heaven. Ground freshly roasted coffee beans in the lunch room of our store permeated the whole showroom and customers would comment that it is the best smelling coffee ever. Of course we told them where the could get some to actually taste.

1  Thank Marlin M