“Lovely accomodations, friendly owners”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lititz
Lititz House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 10 Lititz B&B and Inns
Columbus, NJ
“Lovely accomodations, friendly owners”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Three of us stayed at the Lititz House in March for a girls weekend. We had a ball exploring the town, with the guidance of John and Heidi and their helpful suggestions. The house is beautiful, clean and comfortable. The owners are very welcoming and attentive to their guests' needs. Heidi's breakfasts were delicious and we had great conversation over breakfast every morning (which says a lot since I'm not a morning person). John made sure that we got in and out ok, carting our luggage up and down for us which was a godsend. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who wants a taste of friendly, smalltown America, as well as proximity to Lancaster. I am going back next month to take my mother-in-law for a little holiday shopping and to visit my daughter, her granddaughter. I am very much looking forward to my visit. Definitely a treasure!

Room Tip: The loft is an apartment for two or three on the third floor and it was perfect for us. We could si...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank MHamilton21

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This B&B is a little treasure in Lititz. I stayed in the Rita room on the first floor which was spacious and had pocket doors with a skeleton key to add to the charm. My bathroom was large and very clean. The innkeepers John & Heidi are such nice people! I wasn't feeling well at breakfast (which made me very sad, because Heidi made magnificent food for everyone) and they jumped right in with some toast to help me feel better. There were also cookies, muffins and Wilbur chocolates available for snacking when I arrived, and John told me to help myself to sodas and water in the refrigerator, which was wonderful. Wi-fi service is available, which was great as I needed to do some work when I was there. Even better, I got to meet the four-legged and fuzzy innkeepers, Layla and Sally (seems the two-legged innkeepers are Clapton fans!) and that made my trip as I was missing my own two dogs. I can truly say I was sorry I was only staying one night and I'll definitely return to the Lititz House when I'm back in town. The innkeepers really made it fantastic.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Martinsburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

We had our ladies weekend here and it was wonderful!! The house is beautiful and has lots of charm. The owners are so nice, helpful and welcoming. It was a joy to get to know them and stay in their home. Would highly recommend to anyone!

• Stayed September 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 22 August 2013

My granddaughter and I had a wonderful visit to the Amish country topped off by a stay in a fabulous B&B in Lititz PA. John and Heidi are great hosts, make a great breakfast and own a truly charming home. The B&B is two blocks from the center of town which provided us with good places to eat (and great recommendations from John and Heidi) and a lovely park for kids of all ages. Our hosts also helped us with directions, routing us through scenic areas and suggestions on what to see. Overall, a great experience. Many thanks.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Eastern PA
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to the Lititz House B&B! The rooms were very comfortable; the cookies & breakfast were excellent and the hosts, John & Heidi, were so friendly! The location is perfect for strolling about town. No complaints at all; it was a wonderful visit. We will return.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Lynbrook, NY
Reviewed 30 July 2013

What a great place for a girls' getaway! Or any getaway! My sister and I were able to spend two nights at Lititz House earlier this month, and we had a wonderful time! The proprietors, John and Heidi, made us feel right at home, and we will definitely go back!

The public areas of the house (i.e., the parlor, the dining room, the kitchen, etc.) were extremely comfortable and inviting. And the breakfasts were absolutely delicious! We stayed in the Rita Room on the main floor, and the room was spacious and very cozy.

We also found the location of Lititz House to be ideal. It is within walking distance of the shops in downtown Lititz, which are absolutely charming. Many of the stores were quite unique, and we were able to get some good bargains. Don't miss the Wilbur Chocolate Factory--the chocolate made there is to die for. The B&B is also ideally located for visiting other sites in Lancaster County.

We stayed at Lititz House on Tuesday and Wednesday nights and were eligible for the Midweek Special. This package included a gift certificate to a local restaurant (the General Sutter Inn), and the meal we had there was good. The Midweek Special is a great deal and well worth it.

We highly recommend a visit to Lititz House. As mentioned above, we will definitely return for another visit. We may even make it an annual or semi-annual event.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Best B&B in the best town! We spent two nights at the Lititz House and couldn't have asked for a more pleasant stay. John and Heidi are wonderful hosts and amazing people. We felt like old friends being treated to scrumptious breakfasts at home rather than like mere B&B guests. The loft room was comfortable and relaxing, the food was delicious, and John & Heidi's helpfulness about area attractions made our stay totally stress-free. Lititz is a quaint town with lots of great shops, all an easy 2-3 block walk from the inn. During our stay we were able to check out nearby Hershey, Mt. Gretna, and Ephrata. We definitely want to come back and explore Stasberg, Gettysburg, maybe the wolf sanctuary... There's a lot to see and do, and Lititz House is pretty central to most of it!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lititz
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites/Lititz
Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Lancaster Arts Hotel
Lancaster Arts Hotel
#5 of 39 in Lancaster

Been to Lititz House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!