“Good choice, convenient location”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites/Lititz
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lititz
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Good choice, convenient location”
Reviewed 16 May 2011

This Holiday Inn Express is off Highway 501 just south of Lititz, Pennsylvania. Our events were in Lancaster, about 9 miles south. This property has the expected Holiday Inn Express architecture and layout and amenities.

It is a clean, comfortable, pet-friendly hotel, and one which I recommend.

Room Tip: Our room was 115 which I found very convenient.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
New York
Reviewed 24 March 2011

We stayed here several years ago and the hotel still looks brand new! Everything was clean and in place. The staff was friendly and answered all of our questions. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 15 March 2011

Last month a few of my family members stayed at the hotel and the morning they had left they had made one last stop at out home about twenty minutes away and said they enjoyed the rooms they were well kept and very clean. Which is saying alot from my family. But they were some what bothered, my relatives becoming a bit slower and dont get around as quickly, a lady had knocked on their door late morning and seem surprised when my uncle opened the door. He said she seemed very unwelcoming and almost annoyed that had not vacated their room promptly in the early morning. But they enjoyed thier night there regardless and sleep like babies

• Stayed February 2011
Viera, FL
Reviewed 14 January 2011

I was very pleased with my stay at this hotel. The front desk let us check in early upon arrival so we could shower and change. The rooms were a bit small, and there was very little drawer space, and no mini frig, but the beds were comfortable and I slept very well. I never sleep well in hotels. The free breakfast was actually quite good, and our room was kept spotless for our entire stay. My only complaint would be that the staff did not seem to like their jobs. I know it's not the most glamorous job in the world, but these people seemed really unhappy. They shouldn't be. They did a great job!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 23 November 2010

I went to Lancaster area for some holiday shopping and to go to Sight and Sound Theatre. The rooms were very well cleaned and we had adequate supplies. The front desk was very helpful with recommending places to eat. I made the mistake of leaving my cell phone charger plugged in the wall. I checked out on sunday and called them sunday night when I realized it was missing. They mailed it and I got it on tuesday. I really appreciated how quickly they got it too me. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend them to anyone going to that area.

Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends
central pennsylvania
Reviewed 26 September 2010

Stayed here for one night on points. Room was adequate - very stuffy - carpet seemed old.
Quiet place and lots of parking - Lancaster 10 minutes away with easy access to Lititz also -
Breakfast was plentiful - girls kept items well stocked.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank glebo
New York
Reviewed 9 June 2010

I stayed here overnight, this is a new hotel, everything of course is clean and new. It is well located in a quiet area of Lancaster, on Route 501 north of the Lancaster Airport, yet very accessible to all of the things that Lancaster and the Lancaster area have to offer. The hotel provided good value for a good night's sleep, free buffet breakfast comprised of basic types of food. If you like Holiday Inns, then you will like this one.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lititz
Lititz Inn & Suites
Lancaster Inn & Suites
#5 of 7 in Manheim
Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster
Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Joy / Lancaster West
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lancaster (Amish Country)

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites/Lititz? Share your experiences!