“Amazing”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
PA
“Amazing”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

During our day of visiting Lititz, PA, we opted to have a meal at Café Chocolate. What a great choice! Many selections. My husband is vegetarian and is many times relegated to a grilled cheese for a meal. Not at this restaurant. I had the West African Peanut Soup, which was delicious but not over-powering, and the smoked chicken panini special, also delicious, which came with a small amount of greens and their own dressing. I would have liked to have been able to get half a sandwich because it was just too much food. Their salad dressing is amazing and I hope they start selling it soon. I also had an Iced Turbo what was one of the best coffee drinks I have ever had... and I am a latte lover. My husband had the Chili con Chocolate - a hearty meal, very flavorful, and Key Lime Tart which he said was wonderful. The restaurant provided us with our own pitcher of water, which was very appreciated. I want to return to Lititz just so I can return to Café Chocolate!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Yucatan-Admirer

Fredonia, New York
“Real ginger ale?”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We've been meaning to stop here for awhile and we did.Carrol had a chicken wrap and I had a Cubano sandwich-both were very good and came with a small salad on the side.I tried the Real ginger ale(came in a bottle with a cloudy bottom which I stirred with a straw)which was pretty good(strong real ginger taste).We'd go here again.

Visited July 2014
“Just ok”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

The wait staff was very slow moving. The prices were a bit high for what we ordered. The food was ok. I've had a better chocolate crepe before.

1 Thank Waldenny
Golden, CO
“Wonderful little place”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for an espresso. Wonderful double espresso, and they do have lemon too rub on the rim. I didn't eat but the food looks delicious.

“Absolutely wonderful”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Ive eaten here many times! And everytime it is just amazing! The owners and safe have been fabulous alway will be a favorite cafe! This is perfect for chocolate and coffee snobs ;)