“Great Place to stay. Earned a permenent customer..A++++..”

Lititz Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lititz
Reviewed 7 July 2011

We styed in Warwick Inn for 4 days during July 4th week end.
It was very plesent stay. Hotel is very clean, bad was very comfurtable (this is very importanat, good night sleep). By the way we stayed in "Delux suite". was WOW. Nice big room with Zacuzi and fire place.. in the room. Hotel staff was very nice and homely. Took care of all our needs warmly. My 5 year old did not wat to go back home..

I would highly recomend this place. We will defenetly going back there.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank PmehtaWashingtonDC
There are newer reviews for Lititz Inn & Suites

Reviewed 3 July 2011

Seen better days. Dead centipede in bathroom. Sheets, towels, and blankets well worn.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank BATMCD
Reviewed 10 June 2011

This past weekend we had to go to Lancaster, PA because my father-in-law was ill. We asked a clerk at a convenience store if they knew of any nearby hotels and recommended this one. We found it to be a very good decision to stay there. We were treated very well and very kind. The room was clean, comfortable, affordable and had everything we needed. I myself am particular about the bathrooms when I stay somewhere and I found it to be very satisfactory. Yesterday we found out my father--in-law passed away. We will be going back for the funeral and will stay there again. Thank you for all your kindness and hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank RoRod45
Reviewed 5 December 2010

This is the second time we have stayed at this Inn and we have had excellent service and they work extremely hard to make your stay as smooth as possible. We have family within 2 miles and the entrance is easy to get in and out of and is on a main road in Lancaster County. We arrived at 2:00 A.M. this last time and they worked with us so we were in bed within 10 minutes of arrival! When checking out, we weren't ready right at check out time and they worked with us to arrange a little more time. They made us feel like family.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank MHev
Reviewed 10 August 2010

My wife & I recently traveled to Lititz, Pa. for a short vacation. After reviewing several reviews for places to stay in Lititz, we decided to stay at the Warwick Inn.
We found the Warwick Inn to be one of the cleanist properties that we have stayed in over the several years of vacationing. The owner & his wife are exceptionally courteous & attentive to the wants & needs of their customers. They are very familiar with the area & were helpful in suggesting the sites to see.
I highly recommend the Warwick Inn when traveling to Lititz, pa.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Janic338
Reviewed 12 July 2010

We stayed here with a travel soccer team visiting from NY. They gave us a great group rate and bent over backwards while there. In fact, they even helped us out by drying our wet uniforms after getting caught in a downpour. This is our second time in this hotel and we'd definitely return again. Thanks for the hospitality!

• Stayed: July 2010
3  Thank Shaydini
Reviewed 6 June 2010

My husband booked into the Warwick Inn in Lititz while I was in a local hospital undergoing surgery. The owners were extremely helpful during this difficult time as we had to be flexible about the length of stay and needed to send faxes back to the UK for insurance purposes etc.
When I was discharged from hospital, they were very accomodating in ensuring my needs were met. The room was comfortable and clean and good value for money - just what we needed.
I would certainly recommend this Inn to anyone staying in the Lititz area - a lovely place to visit.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank RGMG53
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lititz
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites/Lititz
Warehouse Hotel
#2 of 7 in Manheim
Comfort Inn & Suites Manheim - Lebanon
Hampton Inn & Suites Ephrata - Mountain Springs

Been to Lititz Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!