“They go out of their way to make you feel welcome!”

Lititz Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lititz
Reviewed 5 December 2010

This is the second time we have stayed at this Inn and we have had excellent service and they work extremely hard to make your stay as smooth as possible. We have family within 2 miles and the entrance is easy to get in and out of and is on a main road in Lancaster County. We arrived at 2:00 A.M. this last time and they worked with us so we were in bed within 10 minutes of arrival! When checking out, we weren't ready right at check out time and they worked with us to arrange a little more time. They made us feel like family.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank MHev

Reviewed 10 August 2010

My wife & I recently traveled to Lititz, Pa. for a short vacation. After reviewing several reviews for places to stay in Lititz, we decided to stay at the Warwick Inn.
We found the Warwick Inn to be one of the cleanist properties that we have stayed in over the several years of vacationing. The owner & his wife are exceptionally courteous & attentive to the wants & needs of their customers. They are very familiar with the area & were helpful in suggesting the sites to see.
I highly recommend the Warwick Inn when traveling to Lititz, pa.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Janic338
Reviewed 12 July 2010

We stayed here with a travel soccer team visiting from NY. They gave us a great group rate and bent over backwards while there. In fact, they even helped us out by drying our wet uniforms after getting caught in a downpour. This is our second time in this hotel and we'd definitely return again. Thanks for the hospitality!

• Stayed: July 2010
3  Thank Shaydini
Reviewed 6 June 2010

My husband booked into the Warwick Inn in Lititz while I was in a local hospital undergoing surgery. The owners were extremely helpful during this difficult time as we had to be flexible about the length of stay and needed to send faxes back to the UK for insurance purposes etc.
When I was discharged from hospital, they were very accomodating in ensuring my needs were met. The room was comfortable and clean and good value for money - just what we needed.
I would certainly recommend this Inn to anyone staying in the Lititz area - a lovely place to visit.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank RGMG53
Reviewed 29 March 2010

I found the Warwick Inn & Suites on TripAdvisor as I searched for a place to stay while visiting Franklin & Marshall College. This is my first recommendation on TripAdvisor- I was so pleased with how extraordinary nice the service was that I had to go online and recommend it.
The hotel owners, Hemant Amin and Kirti Amin are the most wonderful people- so very accommodating!! The hotel was very clean and quiet. As far as amenities there is a light continental breakfast, a small fridge in the room, coffee maker, ironing board and tv. 100% non-smoking facility. Reasonably priced.
The Warwick Inn & Suites is located approx. 15 minutes away from Franklin & Marshall. Lititz is a very lovely, quaint town. I'd like to go back and visit the town's many shops and restaurants. We will definitely use this hotel again! I would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank handsonart
Reviewed 10 August 2009

I booked a room at the Warwick Inn 2 weeks in advance, I requested a room on the first floor near the front door because I was traveling with my elderly mother. They were so accomodating. They gave us the first room inside the door, and they checked on us, my brother came and knocked on our door, and the desk help was right there to check on us and make sure we were safe and ok. That does not happen anymore. The rooms were amazingly clean, the staff was amazingly helpful in everyway. 5 star hotel, they do not get any better than this.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank kandy49
Reviewed 26 July 2009

My husband was traveling to Lititz, PA on business and I joined him. He had stayed at the Warwick Inn on a previous business trip and was very impressed so the decision was easy. Very, very clean facility with very friendly, courteous, helpful staff. The refrigerator in the room was very useful for a week's stay. Did miss having a coffee maker in the room however will bring my own on our next trip. Also convenient walking distance to grocery market/bakery/family restaurant. A bit of a longer jaunt into the village proper, however a very nice walk. Also, even tho the exercise room contained a treadmill and exercycle, patrons of the Warwick Inn could easily obtain a pass to the local recreation center. All in all, a very pleasant stay and one we will do again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
3  Thank 98Juliet
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lititz
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites/Lititz
#2 of 7 in Manheim
Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Comfort Inn & Suites Manheim - Lebanon
Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster

Been to Lititz Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!