“Did not expect to find a place like this in Central PA!!!”
Review of Dosie Dough

Dosie Dough
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Lititz
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Description: Dosie Dough is a local, community oriented cafe, specializing in New York bagels, european style breads, pastry and donuts. We make awesome custom breakfast and lunch sandwiches, with high quality, local ingredients.
Reviewed 25 July 2017

FINALLY took a little trip with my mom into Lititz to find out what all the fuss is about. In case you didn't know it, Lititz was named the Coolest Small Town in America by Budget Travel in 2013. Yeah, I know, I lag! It only took me four years to get here, but what the heck! My loss!

Anyway, found myself in need of coffee as we exited Olio, an amazing olive oil and balsamic store next door, that will be the subject of another post. To my great delight, Dosie Dough was open for business, with a few customers hanging out at umbrella-ed tables in the front "courtyard." We wandered in and were immediately greeted by very friendly staff who seemed very happy to be there, and chatted amiably with us throughout our time in the bakery. Always a good sign, in my book. I ordered a mocha latte and started to take a peek at the baked goods and the prepared items in the deli case. Seeing freshly made wraps reminded me that I was also hungry, so I began the selection process. Was having a hard time deciding between the Mediterranean wrap with eggplant, or the roasted veggie with hummus, when my mom made the decision for me by snatching the Mediterranean one right out of my hand. That was okay, though, because the roasted veggie was AMAZING!!! We enjoyed the coffee and wraps outside at a shaded table. As we were sitting there, we both remarked on how the vibe of this place was so similar to places we've visited on the West Coast in the San Francisco and Seattle areas - some of my favorite places in the world. No wonder we enjoyed it so much!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

If you want to see where the locals go for coffee and a breakfast pastry/bagel then Dosie Dough should be one of your destinations when you visit Lititz, PA. They have an outside patio seating area in the front and the conversations are always flowing.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

The aroma from the baking drew us in, even though we were done shopping.

I bought a really fresh coconut Jimmy long, and my daughter bought blueberry banana bread

Great customer service.

As with all other shops in Lititz, very welcoming experience.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Yep, a very clever name, but wow, what a great little place to catch your breath for coffee, tea, or hot chocolate, or something cold for that matter. There's also tons of pastry choices. You can sit outside on a nice day and enjoy the view of downtown Lititz while eating. It IS very crowded, as it has quite a following. It's also not terribly expensive, which helps. For breakfast, or just to stop for a snack, this is one of the places you don't want to pass up.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Quick Service. Options for the whole family. They have already prepared foods or you can order something made fresh. Fun stuff to look around the shop while you wait for your food. Lots of drink choices also.