Fairfield Inn & Suites Lock Haven
Best Western Lock Haven(Lock Haven)(Great Value!)
US$121
QualityInn
Quality Inn(Milesburg)
US$100
QualityInn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport(Williamsport)(Great Value!)
US$109
HolidayInn.com
US$110
US$107
HIExpress.com
All reviewswafflesswimming pool and gymfront deskcanadian baconroom was cleanpenn statenice staybreakfast includednice hotelfamily reuniontop floorthe entire hotelshort staystayed here for one nightexercise roomwould definitely stay here againhot tub
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

Only stayed here one night as we had to stop driving due to a major winter storm. This hotel is about 7 miles or so off I 80 but it is worth the drive. Clean, very efficient staff, & best part is its a stones throw from a Dunkin Donuts. For those who said the area around the hotel was intimidating. ... ???? This is small town USA. I actually thought the location was part of the appeal. Would not hesitate to stay there again if the need arose.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Fairfield Team L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lock Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Dear DaShooMann,

We are so glad you chose to stay us! Although the circumstances were not ideal it is an honor to hear that we are worth the trip off I-80. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and encouraged to hear your comment regarding the area our hotel is located. We are in a small town and that certainly is not for everyone but Lock Haven has its fair share of charm. If you ever find yourself needing a place to stay while in our "neck of the woods" it would be our pleasure to have you as our guest again. Thank you for giving us a review we appreciate your feedback and compliments!

SIncerely,

Reviewed 2 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a long weekend. I called the hotel a week before our stay and asked the staff about the size difference between the regular rooms and suites. The girl insisited that the suites gave more room and privacy between bed area and living room area.
When we arrived at the hotel, I asked the girl at the front desk for a suite that was on the top floor and in a quiet section of the hotel. We have a small baby and needed a quiet place for him to sleep. She explained that all suites were located in the middle of the hotel, right outside the elevator! Since the hotel was pretty empty that night, I thought it might be ok.
The "suite" is the same size as a regular room, expect it has a small wall that divides the areas. The furniture is extremely close together and there is hardly any room for our luggage, etc. To make things worse, our room was directly in front of the McDonalds drive thru and a bunch of dumpsters! Oh and at 6am every day (even saturday), these dumpsters are emptied by the local garbage company. The noise was so loud that our baby woke up even while a sleep machine was running! The noise in front of the elevator is annoying too!
The hotel is new and clean. We did enjoy the indoor pool. We have family that lives in the area and will be staying in a local hotel a few times a year. I think we will try the Hampton Inn in Lamar next time.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Fairfield Team L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lock Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear newjersey2230,

I have read your review and apologize that you had the experience that you did during your recent stay with us. I apologize that we did not have any of our suites on the third floor available and that all of our suites are steps from the elevator on all floors. I am sorry that someone did not let you know this when you called to make your reservation, I wish I had the opportunity to speak with you when you called as mothers can relate to one another when making arrangements with children. I do see that you mentioned you have family in the area and will be traveling back to the Lock Haven area and will try the Hampton Inn next time and while I understand wanting to try something different after being disappointed with your stay with us I can promise you that we do not make the same mistake twice. If a guest gives us feedback on an issue that we have control over and can fix we make sure we do that because keeping our guests happy and coming back is very important to us. I would ask that if you could consider giving us a second chance I will personally make all the arrangements for you and your family, and not that I can guarantee a perfect stay, but I will do the best I can to make sure your next stay with us is as close to perfect as it should have been the first time. If you were to consider staying with us again please ask for me when calling to make your next reservations. My staff and I would love a second chance and the opportunity to impress you.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

We stayed here for a field hockey tournament. Only one night. Comfortable beds, clean rooms, updated furniture. Nice staff and free breakfast. Breakfast could have been a little fresher as in the bagels etc but overall it was a good breakfast. They had eggs, coffee, lots of juice. Pool was clean but on the small side.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Fairfield Team L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lock Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear Poppy175,

"Thumbs up" to you for taking your time to give us such a valuable review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our clean, comfortable, updated rooms. We strive to ensure every quest shares this experience when they stay with us. I do apologize we did not completely meet your expectations with our breakfast and will certainly take your feedback as corrective criticism to do our best to ensure a higher quality of our breakfast for future guests. Thank you again!

SIncerly,

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Only a couple blocks away from LHU. Appears to be a relatively new construction. Everything is very clean. Breakfast, pool and internet are certainly adequate. Friendly staff. No problems accommodating us with a cot for our room. Snack area by the front desk is generally well stocked. The front desk even has a small selection of beers on request. This is our 3rd or 4th stay. We'll be back again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Fairfield Team L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lock Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear w2889nj,

We appreciate your review of our hotel, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and other potential guests. We are so happy to hear you have stayed multiple times and look forward to having you stay with us again. Take care!

Sincerly,

Reviewed 18 November 2013

We stayed in Lock Haven for two evenings because it was convenient for our vacation. The hotel was okay. It was clean and the staff was friendly with good service. We were disappointed there was no refrigerator in the room, but thankful the internet service worked very well.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Busywithbusiness,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you were in Lock Haven, PA. We are happy to hear the items we have control over met you expectations and aplogize for the fact that not all of our rooms to have refrigerators in them. If we are fortunate to have you stay with us again please let us know that you would like a refrigerator in your room and we will certainly do our best to accomodate your request, I understand the convenience of having a refrigerator while traveling and we are doing our best to get them in all of our guest rooms.

Thank you!