“Amazing Family Getaway!”
other travellers have booked this property
Backyard
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Backyard
View from the bedroom towards the lake
Downstairs bedroom with a crib
Downstairs bedroom with a crib
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Raizel f
“Horrible House”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in July 2018

This house was horrible, the house was in horrible conditions. Way to much money for a bad house . The pool is closed till fall which isn’t said in descriptions and the beach is contaminated. There is no hot water avaivle and the beds are extremely uncomfortable. The house isn’t worth the money.

25 Jul 2018
Hello Ana

I think you're being very unfair in your review.
It's true that the advertisement showed the indoor pool and the pool was closed, but I explained to you why this happened and offered you reimbursement. It was my mistake that I overlooked it and didn't take it down on time and was willing to pay for it. Immediately after you told me I adjusted the information about the indoor pool being unavailable. Once again I apologize for my mistake.
The lake that the house is by was not contaminated at all. There was a natural bacteria in one of the Community lakes and only that beach was closed. It was caused by beavers that blocked the outlet of water from the lake and there was no water exchange. The main Community Beach was open and accessible to everyone (only 4 minutes away from where you were (I sent you the address and the map with directions how to get there)
There is hot water in the house. There's 100 gallons tank with hot water and 2 powerful heaters. Whenever you use some of hot water, new water is pumped into the tank and quickly warmed up by the heaters. If you drain the entire 100 gallons of hot water you have to wait about 10-15 minutes for the new water to heat up, but to use 100 gallons of water you'd have to run it continuously for quite a while.
The entire house was renovated 3 years ago. Everything was brand new. Bathrooms, kitchen, tables, chairs, walls, appliances, everything!!! The beds and mattresses as well. This is the first time someone complained about the beds. I think you were so upset with the pool situation, that you started to dislike everything in the house.
You told me in the text message (I have a copy if anyone is interested to verify) that the cable didn't work. In the meantime the house is equipped with Roku TV where you can choose any cable channel you need and has tons of movies, cartoons available and sports channels. When we went to inspect the house we saw that someone unplugged it from the TV. We also noticed that the batteries were missing from the remote (so of course it couldn't work). You later told me that kids were using TV to play games.
Then you said that the website told you you'll be paying less than you had to pay more (I have a copy of the text available). I don't take care of payments. It's all being taken care of by the site. I sent you the picture of the website reservation confirmation with all the payment details. If there was something different on your end I guess you have to talk to the site about it and don't blame me for it.
Overall I don't think you're being fair in your review.
Once again I apologize for the indoor pool closure which obviously was your main target.
Thank you for staying.
Voytek
Lorita S
“Amazing Family Getaway!”
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I am not one that usually writes a lot of reviews but this property is the spot to visit. Beautiful, well kept house. We stayed out on the deck until 3-4 am every night. My kids enjoyed the lake and the boats that was available for use. The indoor and outdoor pool in the community was large and very clean. There wasn't so much to do. I only have wonderful things to say, no complaints. The owner was very kind and helpful in every possible way. He gave us tips on everything that made our stay so comfortable. I will definitely rent this property again.

28 Jul 2017
Thank you very much Lorita. It's been my pleasure to have you as my guests and you're more than welcome to stay again.

Voytek
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place to stay ”
Reviewed 2 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The place was great. Very clean and plenty of room, looks bigger in person. The owner was easy to work with and very understanding. Great place to stay at with friends and family, Close to camelback. Would recommend to anyone.

2 Jun 2016
You're more than welcome to come back along with your friends.

It's been a pleasure
Voytek Trejgis
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing