Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Malvern
Phoenix, United States
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Great time for being away from home. Enjoyed everything they offered, food, help with problems, directions. They offered to drive me, but I was able to go myself, it was nice to know I had a back up plan. I checked what food was offered each night, and decided to stay in due to the inclement weather, was never dsiappointed

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Bartlett, United States
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Rate and points required to stay at this location to not meet the quality of service given. Although this location is very good for my business and family visits, I find myself now looking for other locations with other vendors regardless of the longer drive.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

paultomasetti, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley, responded to this review, 15 December 2013
Greetings William B,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review from you recent stay with us. I was disappointed to see the quality of service we provided you and your family was not what you have come to expect over the years staying with us. We pride ourselves on providing all of our guests a level of service that exceeds expectations and can be all too uncommon in the hospitality industry in this day in age. Clearly we fell short of your expectations and for that I offer my sincerest apologies for the experience.

I know Heidi DeRise, our Sales Manager, had reached out to you immediately after receiving your feedback. I appreciate you allowing her the time to speak with you directly. We stand by our 100% satisfaction guarantee and as you are aware by now, we refunded you one night’s stay and also credited your HHonors account with points for a second night stay.

We appreciate you choosing our hotel and thank you for your loyalty over the years. I do hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Concord
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I have been to poshier Hiltons (Palmer House, Chicago Vacation Resort Orlando) and did not know what to expect at Homewood Suites. I was pleasantly surprised by the homeyness and relaxed atmosphere. The suite was amazingly comfortable. What I expected to pay extra for (fitness center, pool, internet access adn two meals a day were all included in the price price. I was here for a funeral and wholly appreciated all the conveniences offered.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Winston-Salem, United States
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Arrived the 1st night & the room was dirty. We switched rooms but, the night's stay was comped. Breakfast was very good. The lobby was clean & the staff very friendly. The hot tub heater/circulation system did not work properly & was often luke warm. However, I would stay there again. It's in a great location & only 30 min from Philly & 15 min Valley Forge.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

paultomasetti, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Greeting RJ –

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback of your recent stay with us. Certainly we were disappointed to find the housekeeping issue on your first night with us but it looks like we made it right for you. Our whole team stands by and is empowered to provide our 100% satisfaction guarantee when an experience may not be up to your expectation or our own high standards. We were delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the breakfast and the overall service during your stay with us. I am also happy to report that the hot tub has been repaired by our Chief Engineer, George Spataccino. We appreciate you choosing our property, thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Excellent hotel, highly recommendable for everybody who wish to stay in a hotel. What I like most is the kitchen and laundry room, which gives you the ability to cook and laundry your clothes, very helpful.

Malvern, PA, United States
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This hotel was spotless and the evening meal which was complimentary was delicious! The staff was warm and inviting. I very easily felt at home. I was surprised that they had a choice of white and red wine and two different types of beer to compliment the evening meal. Who wonderful, I was able to enjoy my meal and have a relaxing drink as well.

Bonita Springs, Florida
Reviewed 23 November 2013

This is a crumby hotel, poorly kept and poorly managed. They over billed me on multiple occasions. I couldn't even get a cart or anyone to help me when I checked out after having to stay there for two months. Furthermore, the place is filled with stink bugs.

1 Thank htilsen
paultomasetti, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Hello Guest,

I appreciate your time earlier this week to personally speak directly to me about what you have reported regarding your experience with us. I regret that we were unable to live up to your expectations over the last several months that you chose to live with us.

As I communicated personally to you during our telephone conversation, we disagree with what you have reported to be your experience. It is a fact that our Director of Sales, Stacia Confer, did personally deliver a luggage cart to your room at 7:15am on the morning of your departure. At that time she personally offered to assist you, at which you chose to close your guest room door on her. I personally inspected your room, along with other members of management and our pest control vendor after your departure when we reviewed your posting and found absolutely no evidence of “stink bugs” in your suite. In addition, a “stink bug” problem has never been an issue at our property over the last 4 years which I have personally managed it. Additionally, in reviewing our records and completing an investigation with our team, I found at no time during the last couple months you ever reported a “stink bug” problem in your room to any of our team members. Lastly, I personally reviewed in detail your finalized bill and you were only charged the agreed upon rate for the nights you stayed with us.

Your feedback has been shared with our entire team. We do work very hard to deliver on an overall experience that exceeds each of our guests expectations.

Paul Tomasetti
Also consider these accommodations in or near Malvern
Sonesta ES Suites Malvern
Courtyard Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern
Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge
Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Great Valley/Malvern
The Desmond Hotel Malvern
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of Prussia
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of...
#1 of 16 in King of Prussia

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley? Share your experiences!