“One of the best places I've ever stayed at!”

Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Malvern
“One of the best places I've ever stayed at!”
Reviewed 27 November 2012

We enjoyed our stay. Everything was very clean and it was kind of like a home away from home. The staff was very nice and was willing to do anything to make our stay an excellent experience. We also had our lab with us, and the staff gave her treats and loving! I recommend this hotel to any and everyone!

• Stayed November 2012
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley, responded to this review, 29 November 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your wonderful comments. It's great to hear that your stay with your family and pet was so comfortable. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Reviewed 1 November 2012

Like staying in an abandon house it has a kitchen but nothing else. No paper towels no coffee filters no nothing coffee maker is broke toaster is broke if you want clean towels you need to carry the wet towels to the front desk to ask for fresh ones. If you stay more then one day. My mistake they do not clean your room that is extra. For 150 a night it is not worth it. Even at 70 I would still not come back. I had to but so many items to use this room it would have been cheaper to go to a holiday inn. Oh yeah breakfast is small coffee cups at the front desk with power bars Like I said like living in an abandon house. Spend your money somewhere else. I will

• Stayed October 2012
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley, responded to this review, 7 November 2012
"I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Malvern. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I am happy to be able to respond to you in this forum, as we never want a guest to feel like his or her concerns go unheard. I certainly understand your desire for more items on our Deluxe Mornings(tm) menu, because as it is our current offerings are not designed to be a full blown breakfast, but more of an expanded coffee bar. We advertise it as just that, because we don't want anyone to be disappointed when they discover we don't have a full breakfast. Our typical Deluxe Mornings(tm) items include gourmet coffee, muffins, energy bars, oatmeal and fresh fruit. I wish that we had been able to communicate better to you exactly what we offer.

Killeen, Texas, United States
Reviewed 22 October 2012

My husband recently relocated to Malvern for his work. After four days in unacceptable lodgings, I finally contacted Donna at Extended Stay in Malvern for check-in once his week was up at his present lodging. She was very helpful in assisting me with booking my husband in a room. She accommodated all of my requests to ensure his transition was smooth! After another night in what we lovingly refer to as the "s-hole", I called Extended Stay to see if we could move his reservation forward for immediate lodging. Again, I was offered outstanding customer service by Jerry. Not only was she able to get him a room for immediate check-in she arranged for him to check-in early so he report to work on time. My husband is VERY happy with his new lodgings. The facility is newly renovated and very clean. The room is spacious and modernized to make anyone's stay comfortable! Thank you so much!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley, responded to this review, 23 October 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for the worderful comments about Donna and Jerry. I'm thrilled that the service you received was top notch and that the new rooms were to your liking. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Malvern
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Swedesford Rd.
Sonesta ES Suites Malvern
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley
Holiday Inn Express Frazer - Malvern
The Desmond Hotel Malvern
Sheraton Great Valley Hotel

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley

Property: Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley
Address: 300 Morehall Road (Route 29), Malvern, PA 19355
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Malvern
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Malvern
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Malvern