“Best ESA amongst all visited so far”

Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Malvern
Reviewed 24 September 2013

This is probably the best ESA hotel I have visited so far .. Staff is very friendly and helping .. Rooms as always neat and clean .. Although it took time for cab driver to find the place, this is a great place to stay .. away from main city .. and you should have a car of your own or rental as this is quite isolated place .. located on the main road .. so nothing really available at walkable distance ..

~~ Vipul Mhile ~~

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank VipulMohile
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words. It is gratifying when someone takes the time to tell us how much they enjoyed their stay at our hotel. Your words mean a lot and I will pass them along to the staff. Come back and see us and I would be delighted to tell you a little more about our area. In fact, we are very close to the second largest mall in America - it is only ten minutes away.

Thanks again for your kind words. On behalf of our entire staff, we invite you to come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

This hotel (not to be confused with the Extended Stay hotel on Swedesford Rd, just half a mile from this one) is a fantastic hotel! I travel quite a bit for work and rarely stay at extended stay hotels, but this one is definitely worth it. The staff is super friendly, and they actually go above and beyond to help out. Rooms are very clean, just updated so it actually feels nice. Of course, the added mini-kitchen means you can bring your own food and do some cooking.

Seriously, one of the best hotels. I strongly recommend it. Special thank you to the wonderful staff for allowing me to check in early yesterday (A lot of hotels actually don't)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. Each and every day our staff strives to provide great customer service to all guests. We are so happy our staff made your stay an enjoyable one. Our housekeepers work very hard to make sure your each and every room is clean and comfortable. We are very pleased that your room and fully equipped kitchen met your expectations.

Our entire staff is happy we could make your stay a great one. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day.

Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

Picked a hotel close to my office with decent rates. Also, a handicapped room. We found a very nice hotel. Front desk - made us feel very welcome.
Beds were comfy and a choice of pillows. I would recommend it to our travel team.

• Stayed: July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Alec - Thank you so much for taking the time to say nice things about our hotel. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your room and the comfortable bedding we provide. We are very happy that you would recommend our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again soon!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

First time staying at this hotel brand. Needing to be in Malvern for a meeting I was encouraged by the reviews and the rate so decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did.
My thought upon finding the hotel was that it was located in an isolated spot though I did not explore around. The area was well maintained though and the lobby clean. Check-in was hassle-free. It was pointed out that breakfast was .. well not much - muffins, granola bars. The hallways were in good shape as was the good-sized room. Everything was in working condition - fridge, microwave, climate control, tv, wifi.. It was also quite quiet even though I saw kids and dogs in the halls. The bed was comfortable and bottom line is I had a great sleep.
My only beef was the bathroom. Yes there were no shampoo and conditioner (no big deal) and although relatively clean there were some long black hairs on the tub surround. I assume it was from the cleaning staff as it was probably due to static and easily rinsed off. Nothing major but I noticed.
Otherwise if back in the area I'll stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I have been coming to work in Malvern, PA for over a year. When I went to book a hotel for my stay the week of June 3 - 7th my normal hotel (company spot) was booked up. I chose the neighboring hotel "Extended Stay America" on Morehall Rd. I would have never thought that a non-Marriott or a un-noted four/five star hotel could be so nice and clean. The room and halls smelled wonder, my room was so clean, and so fresh. The rooms have kitchens and the kitchen was spotless, so was the bathroom. I told my co-workers in the meeting this morning how nice this hotel was, no one had a clue, most of them noted that they pass it over when booking if the Marriott is full. I would never hestitate to book here again as I come to Malvern at least four times a year, and stay for a week at a time. I also had problems with not making it in on my first reserved night, and my corporate credit card caused me problems. The friendly staff did not take a lost, they gave me the credit for one night, they were so understanding of my traveling issues! I can't say it enough, but this is a GREAT Hotel!!

Room Tip: The third floor is nice and quite!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MabelGrahamBarnes
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my one night leisure stay. The staff was exceptionally pleasant, smiled often, and used my name throughout the time I communicated with them. They responded quickly to my one need and were thorough in explaining all aspects of my stay. The location was quiet yet close enough to Rte 30/Lancaster Pike so that I could access any type of store I could probably want/need.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

GwendolynC
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Malvern. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all the kind words.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

Geri, Devon, Donna and everybody at the desk are very kind and did everything to make my stay really enjoyable. Everything in the hotel is newly remodeled! Location is great. Convenience stores, restaurants and main line Philadelphia is ALL minutes away!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the third floor are smoking, but I don't smoke and I couldn't smell any smoke. Roo...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2013

Thank you so very much for high praise of our Extended Stay America Philadelphia – Malvern property. I am so delighted to hear of the service provided by Geri, Devon, and Donna as our number one priority is making our guests feel at home. We take so much pride in the renovations at this location, so hearing your feedback gives us such great pleasure. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thank you for all the kind words.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Malvern
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Swedesford Rd.
Sonesta ES Suites Malvern
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley
Holiday Inn Express Frazer - Malvern
Courtyard Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern
The Desmond Hotel Malvern

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley

Address: 300 Morehall Road, Malvern, PA 19355
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Malvern
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Malvern
Price Range: £59 - £89 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Malvern - Great Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Malvern