“Great vibe, good for all groups”

The Office Bar and Grille
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Malvern
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I have been here multiple times since it opened. I've been with friends, family and work. I love the food, and it is so fun. I love the nachos. The chili is just ok. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I work right down the road and i have always wanted to try this place as i pass it going home every day. I decided to come here with my girlfriend, I had ordered the buffalo chicken sub with a side salad and sweet potato fries, and she had the fiesta taco salad. My salad was mixed greens while hers was all iceberg. I would have liked to see hers come with more greens, but i was pleased with both, and she loved it. My sub had chicken tenders in a buffalo sauce with blue cheese crumbles, it was awesome! I was very happy with my meal. Then my gf tried the fried cheesecake, and i got the chipwich. The cheesecake was good, i thought the chipwich was just ok, it had a taste like it wasn't all the way done.

But overall, i was very pleased with my experience here. The staff were so nice, and we only had to wait 15 minutes to get seated. I definitely will be coming back here again!

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

I have been here twice in the last couple months. The service is very friendly and we were promptly served drinks/cocktails in the restaurant. I ordered the penne fresca last night - it was very good. I loved the fresh mozzarella on top. Plan to come back soon with other friends and family. Seems like a great family owned operation.

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Hadn't been here in a couple of years; ordered the Black and Blue salad which was supposed to have iceberg lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, steak, blue cheese crumbles and dressing. What I got was a huge bowl of lettuce, fair amount of steak, 3 slices of cucumber, 2 cherry tomatoes and the cheese and dressing. Putting 3 slices of cucumber and 2 cherry tomatoes on a bowl of lettuce does not make a salad. My wife had a crab cake which was good but had a hard black crust
on one side from being in the pan too long.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

The Office Bar and Grille is conveniently located on Route 29 just North of the PA Turnpike exit and Route 202.

They have a varied menu for lunch and dinner as well as specials for the day. There is a bar located in a separate area and adequate seating at tables. Large screen TVs are in both locations.

The food and service are very good. The portions are large and the prices are reasonable.

They are closed on Sunday.