“Another great stay at this hotel”

Hampton Inn Manheim
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Manheim
National Park, New Jersey
“Another great stay at this hotel”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My wife and I stayed here in May. This is a very nice hotel in The Hampton chain. We were there for the PA Wine & Food Fest. which is across the street from this motel. A very nice large property. We had a very nice check in and our room was large, well kept with very nice comfortable beds. The bathroom was clean & neat. The front desk was very helpful with our laptop connection. The pool was not ready yet. They had a very nice outside area to walk around and an area to sit outside. The only problem we had was the breakfast area was crowed and the food was not replenished quickly enough. Overall we had a great stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank JoeSchwartz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Philadelphia
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We enjoyed the nice outdoor area surrounding the hotel that included a duck pond and walking path & patio/pool area where we ate breakfast. Had to close bathroom door @ night so not to hear the ventilation noise. AC rattled sometimes. Hard mattress & noisy tub floor were noticed by my spouse but didn't bother me. Maid knocked on our door even though we had DND out then never came back 2nd day to freshen our room while we were out. Enjoyed comp cookies in lobby & it was a treat to have a 12Noon checkout! A few annoyances we had to endure during our 2 night stay otherwise it was enjoyable.

• Stayed May 2014
Gettysburg, United States
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My reservation was for 3 nights, I got turfed out after one. The receptionist was very unhelpful, she took my number and promised the manager would call me next day instead of contacting her that evening. She did not help in finding new lodging and of course the manager never called me. They put me on the second floor instead of the first as I had specified and made no effort to placate me, never greeted me as a Hilton Honors member.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Nicholas E
Heidi W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manheim, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
We apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced during your time with us. The reason why we send reservation confirmations via e-mail is to ensure there aren't any discrepancies with your upcoming itinerary.
The reservation details that were e-mailed directly to you would have shown that we honored the check in and check out date according to how it was booked. We can not always guarantee that there will be any cancellations incase you have a request of wanting to stay an extra night. We do try our very best to suggest alternative lodging options incase we can not meet your request and I will address this review with the agent that you came in contact with and see why they did not assist you further with this issue. As far as room location, we can not always guarantee a specific floor or room location due to almost being sold out every night. If you would please contact me directly, I will be more than happy to further discuss your stay with you and see how we can better assist you in the future. .
Pulaski PA, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Casey at the desk helped me with a burned out headlight, directing me where to go (quarter mile) and called ahead to make sure they could take me and have the headlight. I didn't have to do a thing, just go.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Judy S
Heidi W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manheim, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Although we are sorry that you experienced some car trouble while passing through the area, I am happy to hear that Casey was able to assist you and make things a little easier with this issue. Thank you for sharing your review and letting others know how we go out of our way to help our guests in any way that we possibly can! We hope to see you again soon!
Media, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Hotel was within a few minutes of the PA Turnpike and very convenient for business travel in the central PA and Harrisburg area. Internet connected right away. Complimentary Breakfast was of good selection and quality. Hampton always has fresh fruits and cooked breakfast fare.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Owl642
Thank you for pointing out the convenient location of our property, whether its business or travel that brings you here.
We appreciate your compliments on all our complimentary amenities and we certainly hope you come back next time your travels bring you to our area!
Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience.
Reviewed 10 May 2014

It was a nice pleasant stop for us as we were traveling from Philly to New York. The staff was wonderful giving directions to local places to visit as we wanted to see the Amish country. The place was clean, refreshing and overall at great value.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank scottrk
State College, United States
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed there with my family. Hotel was nice and staff was friendly. They weren't overly helpful but I didn't push the issue either. Room was clean with the exception of the toilet and the shower curtain, it should have been changed (mold at bottom). In fairness though, I did not complain to anyone. The complimentary breakfast was good and well presented. Lobby area was really nice.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Manheim
Comfort Inn & Suites Manheim - Lebanon
Warehouse Hotel
Warehouse Hotel
#2 of 7 in Manheim
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lebanon

Been to Hampton Inn Manheim? Share your experiences!