Hampton Inn Manheim Lancaster
US$143
US$134
US$107
ComfortSuites
Lancaster Inn & Suites(Manheim)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$232
US$216
Homewood
US$199
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshershey parkthe pennsylvania renaissance fairecookieshope wineryconvenient locationren faireoutdoor poolthe breakfast areafree breakfastpotatoesgreat place to staywafflesclean roomsnice breakfastfitness roomwe've stayedking room
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Overall, hotel met expectations. I did find that the shower did not work just prior to checking out. I called front desk and then visited front desk personally. Associate was very nice, but, no mention of any action that would be taken. A little disappointing when the Hotel Brand advertises 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If I was with my family, it would have been a bigger issue.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Heidi W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manheim Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you for the review and I apologize that there was a minor issue right before you checked out. When guests call down with any concerns, we are motivated to provide a quick solution to assist you whether it is to have our maintenance department come to your room, or an offer to change your room. If our guests are ever inconvenienced like this, we do firmly stand by our 100% Hampton Guarantee. If you would like to personally discuss this with me, please feel free to call me at (717) 665 - 6600 and it will be my pleasure to speak with you. I certainly hope that this one experience will not keep you from coming back to us, because it sounds as if overall, we met your expectations. Thank you kindly for the review.

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

This property needs a complete over-haul. Rooms were dated, bathroom not very clean and a post it note telling me my linens were cleaned just for me-I'd like to think linens are always cleaned. No fridge in our room & told couldn't get one. Disappointing!

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank reggiereilly

I apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay with us. As you can see, based on other guest’s reviews, and also receiving Tripadvisor’s Circle of Excellence, this is not the usual feedback we receive from our valued guests.
We are working very hard to update our award winning property every day. So far we have implemented many new and exciting features such as our newly renovated lobby, dining room, and fitness center, along with new carpet in all of our guest rooms.
The Post-It notes that you will see at each and every Hampton Inn property, are a brand standard advertising our cleanliness policy and we take a lot of pride standing by that promise.
When booking your reservation, you can request a room that has a refrigerator; however we can not always guarantee this request unless it is for medicinal purposes. Again, I am sorry for the experience you shared and I hope we can better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

My family and I were away for a baseball tournament in Hershey PA, we originally booked at another hotel and when we checked in, we went to the room and checked out. Looked on our phone for a nearby Hampton Inn and thank god we found one, we checked in at the front desk (who was so kind and helpful). I stay at the Hampton Inn Oceanfron in Myrtle beach for the past 4 years and always have the best experience, so I figured it would be just as great and it was. Hampton Inn does it right, other hotels should follow in their footsteps!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad that we could come to your rescue and live up to your high expectations of the Hampton Inn chain!
Thank you for your compliments on our kind and helpful front desk staff. We enjoy what we do here and I believe it really shows!
Please keep us in mind for next year’s tournament, and if you are a part of a group, our Sales department can make things very smooth for you ahead of time!
Just give us a call!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This past weekend my daughter & I stayed for 2 nights at the Hampton Inn Manheim PA and were extremely pleased with our choice of a hotel. The room was comfortable & very clean, the breakfast was available by 6:00am with many choices and very fresh, and the staff was very friendly and helpful to any question or request. We travel frequently on weekends for AAU Basketball Tornaments and this hotel was the most pleasant experience we have had. We plan on choosing Hampton Inn again on our next trips.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review you shared. I am very pleased to hear that you found our rooms to be comfortable and clean, and our breakfast to have such a wide variety of delicious options to choose from! We do indeed have a very friendly and helpful staff and they are always ready to put a smile on your face and help in any way they can!
We always think ahead and are equipped to handle large sporting events such as the AAU Basketball Tournament! We can not wait to welcome this event back next season!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We stayed in this hotel for an overnight get-away to Mount Gretna. It was about 15min from the town. The hotel was quiet and peaceful with a nice view out the front of the lawn. IT is directly across from the PA Ren-Faire grounds. The breakfast was very good and overall we really enjoyed our stay. Also, the bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! As you pointed out, Mt. Gretna is just a short drive from us. I certainly hope that you visited the famous Jigger Shop while you were there!
Our property is nestled in a peaceful country setting, and we are within walking distance from the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire. I am happy to hear that you had a comfortable nights rest and were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast bar. We focus on what really matters to our guests and I think that it shows! Please come back and visit us again! Thank you for the review.