“Good Hotel Fair Price”

Hampton Inn Manheim Lancaster
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Manheim
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I chose this hotel because of the location close to where I was working. The room was very nice, the service was good. I cannot comment on breakfast or other amenities because I had breakfast meetings each day. Internet was stable which I find a problem in a lot of hotels these days.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert R
Heidi W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manheim Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thank you for making us your choice of lodging while you're in the area for business. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our service and accommodations. Hopefully next time you stay, you can take advantage of our hot deluxe breakfast bar, because it is definitely a crowd pleaser! If there seems to be an issue with your internet speed, please bring it to our attention right away so that we can trouble shoot why there may be a less than perfect connection. We understand how important this is to our valued guests. Thank you for the review and we hope to be able to serve you again in the near future!

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Beds were very comfortable, room had plenty of space to move. Lots of drawers and cabinets to put things away. Complimentary breakfast was delicious, and we actually left feeling full! 15 minute drive to Hershey Park, which was the main reason we visited this hotel. A+, we would use this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank James G

Thank you for calling us a great place to stay! I am pleased to hear that you found your room and accommodations to be spacious and comfortable.
Our complimentary hot deluxe breakfast bar proves that we take breakfast seriously! We put a lot of thought into what we serve and display so that you can get your day started off on the right foot! Hershey is indeed just a short driving distance from our property and the front desk will be more than happy to direct you there utilizing our local roads so that you can cut out the tourist traffic!
Thank you for the A+......we love our guests and I am happy that it shows! Please come back and visit us again!

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn, Manheim, once before for business travel. I liked it so much that when I learned I needed to travel to the Lebanon, PA area again, I immediately made my reservation at the same location. Courteous staff, comfortable bed, clean room, very quiet, and convenient to the PA Turnpike. If I'm ever back in that area, I'll stay there again. If I were going to that region for a vacation, I'd also stay there. I'm extremely pleased with this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank macque1

Thank you for sharing your compliments regarding your recent visit with us. We really love to hear reviews such as yours because it reminds us that we are applauded for all of our hard work and dedication to this property. Our staff works very hard to make your stay a comfortable and enjoyable one and we have a lot of fun doing things to make our guests smile! Although you travel here on business, hopefully you can come back for leisure purposes and get a chance to relax and do some sightseeing of our beautiful area. Thank you for your business, and we can not wait to welcome you back on your future travels!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We often stay at Hamptons. This one was perfect. Hot breakfast was adequate, but would have liked more pasteries. We could not try the pool because of the weather, but it looked welcoming. Property is set back from the road and is directly across from the Renaissance Fair.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oaklanefarm
Heidi W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Manheim Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

We appreciate your loyalty to the Hampton Brand and we thank you for calling ours "perfect."
We do like to display a variety of muffins and pastries, and if there is something in particular you would like to see, we always welcome suggestions. I apologize that the weather did not cooperate so that you could enjoy our outdoor heated pool. As you pointed out, we are walking distance across the road from the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire and located in a welcoming country setting!. Thank you for the review, and we hope to see you soon on your next travels to our beautiful area!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

This is the 4th year we've stayed here on our visit to Hershey Park and they have never failed to meet or exceed our expectations. This is the first time I have posted a review but I can assure you that all previous ones would have also been rated excellent. The staff (not only the desk clerks but the housekeeping personnel and breakfast hostess) have always been friendly and always striving to make our stay great and our needs are met. Before even arriving, Stephen took care of me when I called ahead of time to confirm the reservation, even pointing out that the room I had booked was smoking (which I didn't want) and changed it accordingly. (We never encountered any smoking odors in the non-smoking room nor in the hallway.) As has been noted by other guests, the list of local restaurants is a great help and we were not disappointed by their recommendations. We will be going to Hershey Park again next year and it goes without saying that we will be staying here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Vincent W

Thank you for making us a part of your annual Hershey Park tradition! I am pleased to hear that we could not only meet but exceed your expectations! We appreciate your compliments on our friendly and helpful staff. We have a very motivated team, focused on our guests comfort and happiness, and I am proud that it shows! Stephen anticipated your arrival by going out of his way to make sure your arrival would be a smooth one, and that is the type of customer service that we strongly believe in! Thank you for the review and we will be ready to welcome you back in 2015!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

This is an “easy-to-access” Hampton, right off the turnpike. Inn is older structure so rooms are smaller than newer Hampton buildings, but this one is freshly renovated so feels new. Everything was clean, neat and comfortable. There are no restaurants near the hotel, so you’ll drive a few miles. The desk has a list. We had a great dinner at the Quentin Tavern, about 3 miles north.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank OnOurWay038

As you mentioned, we are indeed located in a very convenient location, easily accessible to the major highways and turnpike. Although our property is a little older than some Hampton Inns, we are doing a terrific job keeping up with the latest trends and standards of the Hampton Brand! Our renovations really transformed our hotel and our guests love the beautiful color schemes we chose, which make the surroundings warm and welcoming when you walk through our doors!. Your compliments of our clean and comfortable surroundings make us extremely proud and we are pleased you noticed the amount of pride we take in our property!
There are many close by dining recommendations, and our front desk agents will provide you with a list of many local places, with detailed directions. We even have menus for you to look through to help you make up your mind! The Quentin Tavern is one of my personal favorites and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your dinner there!
Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Very convenient to the Interstate, we found it a good place for an overnight stay. The building interior and exterior are well maintained, the staff is courteous and helpful, the room was spacious and clean and the included breakfast more than adequate.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manheim
8 mi away
Warehouse Hotel
Warehouse Hotel
#2 of 7 in Manheim
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lebanon

Been to Hampton Inn Manheim Lancaster? Share your experiences!