“Warm clean cozy accomidations with great breakfast.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dutch Pride Guest House Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manheim
Dutch Pride Guest House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 11 Manheim B&B and Inns
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Warm clean cozy accomidations with great breakfast.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2011

We were looking for a place to stay in Manheim. But there were no reliable "hotels" so we tried the Dutch Pride. While the Dutch Pride was a little bit more than we hoped to pay for accommodations on our business trip it was well worth the money! The hosts, MaryJane and Roy, were very warm and friendly and didn't miss a detail. The next morning's breakfast was delicious. The room/suite was cozy yet spacious with tea, hot chocolate, or coffee at our disposal. The house is in a quiet section of this quiet Lancaster County town and so sleep was a dream. Oh, and they had wireless as well.

My wife and I highly recommend this place for anyone coming to Lancaster. You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Manheim, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2010

My husband and I had the great pleasure of staying at the Dutch Pride. It was just what we needed to relax and enjoy each other. It was a wonderful stay. Peaceful, private, CLEAN, and beautiful. The couple who owns the Dutch Pride couldn't be any nicer and they were wonderful to get to know. The service was just wonderful and the whole experience was GREAT. I would highly recommend the Dutch Pride to anyone. This is a wonderful Bed and Breakfast and I believe you will enjoy it.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Burlington, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2010

My husband and I have been staying at Dutch Pride Bed & Breakfast for the last 9 years. Mary Jane and Roy make you feel very welcome. After spending 9 years we feel like we have a second home. They know the area around them and can point you in the right direction with whatever it is you are looking to do. Lots to do in and around the area. Not far from Hershey or Lancaster. The breakfast that is served in the morning will leave you full for the day. Mary Jane is a great cook. Both Mary Jane & Roy are wonderful people. My husband and I both highly recommend Dutch Pride. You won't be disappointed staying here.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2010

If you are looking to stay at a bed and breakfast with the option of having your own kithcen for a reasonable value, this is it. So let me start with the pros. The price was unbeatable. Hotels were booked, and anything with a kitchen was asking for over $200 a night. When I spoke to Mary Jane she offered me a deal I couldn't refuse at less than $100 a night. We stayed in the Anniversary Suite which is normally two bedrooms, but she locked one off for us. We had a kitchen, and the fridge was stocked with drinks and water at no extra charge. That was so nice! We had a nice sized living room with a desk area filled with local attraction brochures and maps. Free Wi-fi or plug into the network with an ethernet cable they provide. They really thought of everything and more. Mary Jane cooked us up such a big breakfast that sometimes you wanted to skip lunch. By the way, her shoo fly pie is more delicious than Plain & Fancy's. Poor Roy had an ear infection and was feeling under the weather, and I had my 5 year old son with me. They were very gracious though and never scolded David, although it would have been ok by me if they had. They were truly gracious and such an example of godly hospitality.

There is a coin operated laundromat within walking distance. Lititz is the next town over. There is a supermarket and CVS within a few miles of the house.

Manheim is a bit away from the main drag (Rt. 30) where most of the attractions are near, but it is between Hershey and Lancaster, so the travel time to Hershey is less. It took us about 30 minutes to get to Dutch Wonderland because of construction. Also, while their home is in a community, their street is a well-traveled and a few mornings I woke to hear some trucks traveling past. But to be fair, I am a light sleeper after 3am, and the slightest click would wake me. The beds themselves were very comfortable. In light of the overall value though, these issues were minor to me.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2010

I just would like to say, staying at the Dutch Pride B & B, was a welcome home experience. Mary Jane and Roy could not have been any nicer to us, and the other guest. the breakfeast was to die for each morning. if your looking for a great b&b in Pa. I give the Dutch Pride B & B 5 stars.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2010

We went to Manheim for a soccer tournament. The owners offered to wash my daughters uniform while we took their suggestions for things to see. Had a great, hearty breakfast every morning and my daughter bragged that while others stayed at a hotel, "my mom got me a house." Truly a great experience!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2010

Roy and Mary Jane Sauder are the most gracious, accomodating, and hospitable innkeepers. The Inn itself is tastefully decorated, the rooms spacious and exceptionally clean. The area is very quiet, which makes their large back yard and enclosed porch the perfect place to relax. Mary Jane always has the mini fridge filled to the brim with cold drinks for you upon your arrival. Her gourmet breakfasts are more than enough to help you get through the day, and so very delicious and made with love. They will also make reservations for you to share a meal at an Amish Family home. This is our perfect get-a-way vacation spot.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manheim
Lancaster Inn & Suites
Warehouse Hotel
Warehouse Hotel
#2 of 7 in Manheim
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites/Lititz

Been to Dutch Pride Guest House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!