“Simply the BEST”
Review of Country Vistas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manheim
Country Vistas
Ranked #3 of 11 Manheim B&B and Inns
NAPLES,FL
“Simply the BEST”
Reviewed 13 August 2011

Our family has had the pleasure of staying at Country Vistas 3 times( can't wait for the next one). Every time we were treated as friends. The house is gorgeous, immaculate clean and peaceful. Our kids loved helping with the animals and playing outside, Country Vistas is without a doubt the most amazing family friendly B&B. The breakfast is so scrumptious and fresh, what a way to start your day!! Thank you Steve, Carol and Boys for sharing your Beautiful home and family.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Bethpage, New York
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Once you enter the lovely house, your senses are greeted with the warmth and cheeriness of Christmas. There is soft classical music playing in the living room and the smells are so inviting. I was amazed that we were nicely asked to remove our shoes (we usually do that at home but never at a B&B)- this made us feel at home right away and it kept the house spotless.

The location is great- near Hershey Park and Lancaster.
We love just hanging out in the backyard and playing w/ the kittens and feeding the goats and talking with other guests.

The Erk family members were great too. Carol made us feel welcomed and provided us information of the local area and made our bellies super happy with her wonderful breakfasts.

This place is a gem!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2011

My husband and I along with 3 year old twins had a perfect vacation while staying at Country Vistas. A beautiful location, welcoming atmosphere, and fulfilling experience from morning breakfast to nightly pony ride. We loved the fresh fruits and vegetables for breakfast and very clean accommodations.

• Stayed June 2011
2 Thank zztwins
New York City, New York
Reviewed 27 May 2011

my 3yr old, my sister and her three daughters(4-1yrs) decided to take a small trip and get out of NYC and Washington DC. After much consideration between a hotel or bb, we decided to go for a BB. I was so so happy that we decided over a BB and that we were able to find Country Vistas. Both Carol and her husband were great.!!! My son still ask to go back to see the pony, chickens and goats!!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Millry, Alabama
Reviewed 25 May 2011

This was my first time at a B&B and I have to say that Country Vistas exceeded my expectations. Steve and Carol and sons were the most gracious hosts ever. Their home is simply just divine. Clean...Clean...Clean.... The breakfasts were awesome and my sister and I requested several of the recipes. We loved the baked oatmeal and fruit. My niece enjoyed feeding the farm animals and was especially fond of "Little Lily" the goat. Carol and Steve made us feel at home and it was so pleasant to bask in the "quietness" at the end of each day. The family always made themselves available and were accomadating but were never in the way. Carol arranged a dinner for us in the home of an Amish family and we were truly amazed. May God Bless this wonderful family and I would count it a blessing to stay in their home again.

Room Tip: The Sugar Maple room has an amazing view.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
shelbyroo
Reviewed 23 May 2011

We felt so lucky to stay at Country Vistas! Carol, Steve and their boys were so welcoming and their home is in a perfect spot to tour the sights and sites of Lancaster, PA. Their home is comfortable and extremely clean. It was a special place to hang out with our cousins, take it easy and have fun.

There is so much to do at the B&B -- you can't wait to get back 'home!' There are goats to hold, pet and feed, eggs to collect, slides to slide on, swings all over the property, kittens to hold, etc.

Breakfast was wonderful and Carol can make a mean egg souffle. Honestly, we had to be careful to give the Erk family their own personal time because it's so easy to keep chatting with them -- my son wanted their sons to come with us to Dutch Wonderland ;)

We plan to come back!

Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
Waynesboro, Mississippi
Reviewed 14 May 2011

Look no further...this is where you want to stay!!! Carol and Steve are absolutley wonderful hosts. I have a 2 year old daughter and she loved holding little Lily, one of the baby goats on the property. She also enjoyed gathering eggs in the morning and taking rides on Billy the pony. There were swings and she loved it! You won't find a cleaner place to stay! and the breakfast are DIVINE!!! We had baked oatmeal with fruit that was delicious, we also had a frittata dish, a quiche, bacon, blueberry crisp...the list goes on and one. We stayed an entire week and it was so wonderful to come back to the b&b in the evening and sit on the porch and enjoy the scenery. The grounds are meticulously kept. I have nothing negative to say about this place. We would definately stay here again....I really missed having this breakfast this morning when I woke up at my house!!!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manheim
Lancaster Inn & Suites
#4 of 7 in Manheim
Lititz Inn & Suites
Lititz Inn & Suites
#2 of 2 in Lititz

Been to Country Vistas? Share your experiences!