“Very Nice Stores, Love the Turkey Hill Diet Green Tea”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Turkey Hill Minit Markets
Ranked #29 of 40 Restaurants in Manheim
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I visited this place when I passed through heading to the Manheim, PA auto auction. The place is well stocked and busy, but was a little worn and dirty in areas. I usually get the Lipton Diet Green tea when I am home in New York State, but tried the Turkey Hill version and it was actually much better than the Lipton diet Green tea. I wanted to see if I could bring a case back home with me but ran out of time - next trip for sure.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Classic case of a company that sat too long on its laurels. Turkey Hill was in the forefront of creating the mini-market and quickly overtook a large market share. Then the sat back and counted their money while Sheetz and Rutters stepped in front. Turkey Hill's forte is ice cream--which I believe is sold by most of their mini-market competitors. They really need to figure out what business they are in.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

Everything I wanted, quick and easy. The ice cream this place sells is terrific!