My husband and I always get season passes to the Pa Renn Faire and we stayed at the Rodeway lasts year and had a bad experance. This year we stayed again and found out it had new owner (mangement) and was alot better the rooms where cleaner and had new carpets. And each room has a mircowave and small frig and a blowdryer in the bathroom which is a big plus we stayed 2 nights and could have a hot meal in our room.
We cant do that in any of the other hotel motels in the area in less you want to pay 180 a night to get a suite at the hamption. The price was right. Keep in mind that it is not a hotel.
An it's relly close to the Pa Renn Faire. You can have a couple beers and don't have to worry about driving home,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pennswoods Inn is ideally located near many of Pennsylvania’s most popular sites such as the Manheim Auto Auction, Hersheypark, Giant Center, Dutch Wonderland Amusement Park and the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex & Expo Center. This Magnuson Hotels affiliate offers guests a free Continental breakfast served from 7:30 to 10:30 am, free high-speed wireless Internet access, free parking with room for larger vehicles, fax/copy service, guest laundry, hot tub, pool and pets are accepted with additional charges. Guest rooms may offer free high-speed wireless Internet access, hair dryer, microwave, mini-fridge and wakeup service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Penns Woods Inn Manheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Penns Woods Inn Manheim Hotel Manheim
- Rodeway Inn Manheim
- Penns Woods Inn Manheim PA - Lancaster County