“I Love This Place!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Mansfield, United States
“I Love This Place!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

What a great restaurant right downtown! The portions are giant and the price is right. If you want to have some great, made from scratch right in front of you, delicious food, this is definitely a place to check out!

• Visited June 2014

“Crazy big portions of tasty food at reasonable prices.”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I had the Meatball Manicotti and it was huge. I never leave food on my plate but in this case I could not get it all in.

• Visited June 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing. Inventive. A Reason to transfer to M.U.”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I had the pleasure of dining here one wintery night in Nov 2013. I was treated to one of the greatest hamburger creations I've ever had. I am a Bi-Coastal resident of Los Angeles and New York City. Cast and Crew towers above the experiences Ive had in my hometowns. Go Go Go.
I applaud these guys.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank stuweiss
Tioga, Pennsylvania
“Turn up the heat!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This is about the 4th time we have visited this place. The food is great!. This trip I got the Bacon Cheese Burger and my husband got the Bulshi Burger. Both were cooked to perfection. My husband really enjoyed the sweet potato fries. They are definitely worth the $1 upgrade. But the temperature in the place has NEVER been comfortable. This trip the temp was about 50 degrees outside and raining. The temp inside must have been 35 degrees. I had on a sweat shirt, a thick thermal jacket and still I was cold. My hands were so cold that I could not enjoy my food. When we had been there in the summer time it was so hot in there that we were sweating when we left - and we did not have anything spicy to eat. Please guys - learn to control the inside temperature!

• Visited April 2014
Rochester, NY
“Great Service, Terrible Food”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The waitstaff were absolutely lovely, but what WAS that gray sludge they said was my veggie burger? Very large portions…of cold, wrinkly french fries.

• Visited March 2014