“Excellent and clean”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Mansfield
Baltimore
“Excellent and clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

We stayed one night in the Microtel In Mansfield. It was extremely clean and the staff was very friendly. The continental breakfast was very nice and the staff member, Linda, delightful. A very warm lady with a smile that welcomed us this morning. Paige was also very welcoming when we checked in, and also suggested where we could eat. Also how to travel to the Grand Canyon. Thanks to both of you!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Sandi S, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mansfield, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Thank you for such a personalized review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Linda and Paige are just two of our dedicated associates that I have the pleasure of working with each day. Thank you again and hope you choose Microtel Inn & Suites when you return to the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel has 3 different sizes of rooms. I stayed in the smallest size room. Although it was small, it was well maintained and clean. Reasonably priced.

I would stay here again.

(Evidently reviews less than two hundred characters are substandard)

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. It sounds like you booked our mini room which we like to call our Micro-room. It is perfect for one guest as it is cozy and quaint with everything a guest needs. Thank you for the compliment and hope to see you again soon.
York, PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

This Microtel is in the same class as your typical Hampton Inn. Very easy check in and check out and had the Typical amenities you'd expect to find at this kind of property.
The only thing is that my room was very small. I assume that they do have larger rooms on the property, but since I was only staying one night on my way north it didn't matter that the room was small.
This hotel is very close to Wellsboro, PA and the PA Grand Canyon.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Sandi S, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mansfield, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you for such a great compliment! You are correct in the fact that you did get one of our 6 "micro-rooms" as we like to call them. Our other rooms in the 85-room facility include Jacuzzi suites, suites, and rooms with 2 queen beds. However, our micro-rooms are perfect for the traveler who is just passing through. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again.
Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

So we were going to be coming down through Central New York from Niagra to see the stars at Cherry Springs State Park in the northern tier of Pennsylvania as the next stop on our journey. The area did not offer a lot of options as there isn't much there and even though I have never stayed at Microtel before I choose it as it was significantly cheaper than the Hampton across the parking lot. The reviews looked good so I went with it and I can't say that I disagreed after having been there. Good location right off the highway. Not far from the town of Mansfield. Like new condition. Nice pool and hot tub. Those that work in the fracking industry seem to the majority of people who stay here so it's pretty quiet. The only minuses involved the breakfast which was pretty weak from what I've seen at most other places and that may be the Microtel standard which is fine, but they desperately need a new toaster. They had one and the one side was broke. More work than the bagel was worth. Back on 15. Bye.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
I am happy to read that you chose the Microtel Inn & Suites as your home away from home. Our area is pristine and having a bit of "today" mixed among the rural amenities is certainly a plus for our travelers. Our breakfast is considered a continental breakfast, but I prefer to call it a "deluxe continental" as we do try to offer a little of everything including make-you-own waffles. I hope you will choose our hotel again. Thank you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield
#5 of 6 in Wellsboro
Radisson Hotel Corning
Radisson Hotel Corning
#1 of 6 in Corning

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mansfield? Share your experiences!