“A great place ”

McCleary's Public House
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

We went there for my wife's birthday. Very good food, nice service, good drinks. Also had a fun band to listen to. We've been there multiple times and would highly recommend.

3  Thank ColleenandMike S
There are newer reviews for McCleary's Public House

Reviewed 13 August 2014

enjoyed the atmosphere of the pub . had a great outdoor seaing area.great prices, friendly people. the restaurant was crowded(Saturday night), but not packed

2  Thank davidlew
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Great little Irish pub. Food is great, beer selection is great. I love this place and it is a go to for me. I live less than 2 miles form here and can't say enough good things about it. I may be a bit biased because it is where my wife and I had out first date but I don't think so. The food/drinks really are terrific.

2  Thank jimmyjam74
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My wife and I finally decided to try McCleary's after being told how great this place was by so many people.
The enclosed patio is very nice to sit out in. The food which is why we really went for was just amazing and out of this world!!!!!!!
Everything was made and cooked to perfection ,even the shredded carrots on the salad looked and tasted as if they had only just been shredded 2 mins before it was on my plate. Sushi grade tuna was out of this world and the fish and chips was great but being English I am always bias that the only place for good F&C is back home.
The service and attention to detail is the kind you find at only 5 star restaurants.... this is def a must go to restaurant in Marietta....

2  Thank bosox_brit66
Reviewed 13 July 2014

At first it looked like a dive bar but not at all. Food good, many choices, friendly staff, craft, bottled beers, mixed drinks, varied menu choices. Music later on in evening, reservations required for dinner, not kidding this place fills up early.

2  Thank Akma4