“It is what it is!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 January 2011

Yeah, I don't know what some people expect when they go to this place; and I guess they are illegally keeping credit card numbers (which is pretty crazy). However, Marco's is okay. I wouldn't take a date here if you were trying to impress; but, come on! It's a pizza joint. What do you expect? I got a white pizza (pretty good!), and a six pack of Victory Golden Monkey. The beer was a plus for sure. I'd get the pizza again. Cheesy with good crust! Go here expecting a decent pizza and good drinks, and you'll be fine!

2  Thank LiquidPhoenix

Reviewed 17 October 2009

We just moved to Marietta and thought we would give Marcos a try. With out question that was the wrong choice for us. The pizza had almost a tangy taste to it and the crust was under cooked. Our children even said how bad it was and when kids say that about pizza you know its bad. We also oredered two subs that the quality was sub par. The cheeseburger sub had less meat in it then a Mcdouble from McDonalds and the italian had one slice of each meat in it. In short i will never go to Marcos again i will make the 10 min drive up 441 and goto Little Italy

2  Thank LetsG0Out13
Reviewed 11 August 2009

Live in Lancaster City and travel a good 25 min. to get there. My wife and I really love the pizza and wings. Big wings. Great crust and sauce. One of the few places I find a good selection of Victory beer. Hope they expand the outdoor eating area for next year. Nice little palce.

1  Thank sloppyK
Reviewed 2 June 2009

After reading reviews I was hesitant to go but was looking for pizza on my visit. Was surprised how good the pizza was. Funny how someone thought food was expensive....guess they don't live near real civilization! Got the chicken Marsala...was really good. Salad and dinner roll...all for under $20.
Met another couple, they had been coming to Marco's for years and have always enjoyed it. It was very busy when we got there...which is a good sign. If I am in the area again, I would happily come back

2  Thank MeganHanes
Reviewed 4 April 2009

Marco's has gone downhill fast in the past few years. The food is expensive and the quality is hit or miss. Sometimes you'll get good food, sometimes not.