“Our stay at the B.F. Hiestand House” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of B.F. Hiestand House Bed & Breakfast

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
B.F. Hiestand House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 6 Marietta B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Vineland, New Jersey
“Our stay at the B.F. Hiestand House”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2012

My husband & I stayed at B.F. on 10/26 and had a fabulous stay there. We were welcomed with a friendly smile. We spent a little time getting to know Pam & Dallas. They pampered us with tea from their Stash. They are truly some very hospitable & down to earth people. We felt very much at home & will be staying there again. We rate them a 5 star B&B.

1 Thank Lisa S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2012

We recently stayed with Pam and Dallas in their Heritage Home, and were welcomed from the moment we walked in along with friendly and polite Quincy, pet Lab! They had a feel for us right away and directed us to suitable dining for both nights, offered suggestions for my day outings as my husband attended a Train Show in another town and even sent me on my walk with their business card incase I needed a rescue pick up after admiring the blocks and blocks of other admirable local attractions. I was pampered with treats and tea from the servery in the dining room while I lounged on the spacious verandah reading and taking in the fall foliage. I have to say, the linens in this B&B are top shelf... superior quality, our room was completely charming and very clean!

1 Thank lbisback
Morton, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2012

Recently spent 3 nights in the "cottage" with my cavalier Christy. Pam and Dallas's hospitality is terrific. Making me feel right at home in their beautiful setting. The breakfast was phenomenal. No way you would have told me I'd have eaten "Oatmeal Souffle" but it was better than dessert!
Fall leaves were just changing and we enjoyed nice walks on the old river walk. I can't wait to return.

Christy was a little shy with their resident Lab, but I'm guessing next visit she will warm up to his greetings!

Room Tip: The cottage was very private and comfortable.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank irishwit2
New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2012

We spent 2 nights at this beautiful house. We spent time in the afternoon sipping wine and relaxing on the lovely front porch. The beds were comfortable and the sheets were incredible.
Pam and Dallas are great hosts. They are very helpful made great suggestions for sightseeing and restaurants. Breakfast was delicious!! It was great that the time was flexible. Pam baked wonderful treats each afternoon along with coffee or tea.
A very enjoyable weekend!!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank carolmike55
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2012

I found this gem on TripAdvisor and decided to give it a shot. I've never stayed in a B&B before so was very skeptical about what it would be like. That said, BFHH is a very warm and welcoming place. Starting with the beautiful curb appeal then on to the giant welcoming porch, into the home itself, everything was great. The innkeepers Pam and Dallas (and their beautiful Lab Quincy) are exactly the kind of people I had pictured running a B&B- friendly, welcoming, and eager to talk and find out more about you. And then there came breakfast, which was filling, delicious, creative, and original. Luckily Pam lists some of the recipes on the website. I think her muffins served with the Amish butter she had may have been on of the most decadent things I have ever tested (and I am a food snob). Saturday afternoon we were greeted by a delicious chocolate cake along with fresh coffee and tea. The rooms were very clean and well appointed. Also, the innkeepers offered discounts to many restaurant in various towns throughout Lancaster County and had many great suggestions. I would most certainly stay here again and would highly recommend.

1 Thank dlvassallo
DeLand, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2012

We stayed one night at the B.F. Hiestand House while on an 8 day roadtrip/vacation. The house is beautiful, the hosts were friendly & helpful and unobtrusive, the room was charming, the bed very comfortable (and the sheets were heavenly!). The front porch was definitely a favorite place to relax with a cup of their wonderful coffee. Breakfast was delicious and just what we needed before getting back on the road. As a dog lover, I really enjoyed playing with Quincy, their well behaved & charming yellow lab. Our stay was one of our favorite parts of our trip.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Victoria Room and would highly recommend it.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2012

Had a wonderful 2 nights at the B.F. Hiestand House last week. The hosts are very nice people and very accomodating. They were able to give us great suggestions for dinner. McCleary's Irish pub was recommended and the food was awesome! I love the front porch, huge, and comfortable. My wife and I had coffee one morning on the porch while the rain came down, very relaxing. Breakfast is just awesome and I was very impressed with the creativity in the food. The flexability for breakfast was another treat as well. We have never been to a B&B that gave us the option to choose the time we would have breakfast. Loved this place and made great memories here.

Room Tip: If you like the sun in the morning stay in the room above the porch. The bathroom has an awesome sho...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marietta
Eden Resort & Suites, BW Premier Collection
#1 of 8 in Ephrata
The Olde Square Inn
The Olde Square Inn
#1 of 10 in Mount Joy

Been to B.F. Hiestand House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!