“A perfect place to stay”

B.F. Hiestand House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 6 Marietta B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 13 February 2013

My wife and I love staying in B&B's and this is our favorite. Pam and Dallas are such wonderful hosts . they make you feel like members of the family. The rooms are so comfortable and cozy and breakfast was devine.

Room Tip: the Jacuzzi was my swimming pool.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Michael N

Reviewed 8 February 2013

didn't know what to expect but everything far exceeded any expectations I may have had. From the lovely porch room to the whirlpool tub, they had me at hello. And did I mention the food! Yummy, yummy, yummy. It may have been my first visit there, but I plan on going back often. You should try it too. YOU'LL LOVE IT!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Cathy C
Pam F, Owner at B.F. Hiestand House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2013

Cathy,
Dallas and I are so happy we made your first B&B visit a great one! B&B's are a "Better Way to Stay", and we encourage you to take the plunge again! Missed you this month when Pat & Mike visited. Hope to see you in the future!
Pam

Reviewed 8 February 2013

We stayed at the B&B with our children our dog several times. Pam and Dallas are inviting and the breakfasts were good, I think we have had a different breakfast every time. Pam accommodated some of the other guest's food needs. They gave us good suggestions for places to eat and visit. We will be back again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jo A
Reviewed 7 February 2013

My wife and I selected this inn to take a weekend off from all the busy work. What a great choice.
The room was very nice, large and clean. Just the right for a weekend off.
Pam and Dallas were very helpful in arranging the dinner in a nearby restaurant. We slept very well in the conformable bed (Nice soft sheets!). The breakfast next morning was outstanding.
What a great experience! I am recommending this place.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Felix610
Reviewed 7 February 2013

We have stayed at the BF Heistand House many times over the years. Therefore, I think we have stayed in most of the rooms including the cottage. It has always been a wonderful experience. All of the rooms are decorated nicely, have great baths and all the finishing touches. The innkeepers, Pam and Dallas, are very friendly and make you feel at home. They always have recommendations on great places to eat and places to visit. The breakfasts are delightful. We even got married at this B&B.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brenda L
Reviewed 7 February 2013

I had my first stay at a bed and breakfast at B.F. Hiestand House Bed and Breakfast and fell in love. As a matter of fact, I only stay in bed and breakfasts now. Visiting Pam and Dallas, and their dog Quincy was like going home. As soon as you walk in you feel like you are "home again." The hospitality, the friendliness, the warm atmosphere, are like second to none. Pam and Dallas can recommend a place to go, something to do, where to eat dinner, anything you need. I like covered bridges and they actually gave me a map and pinpointed where all the covered bridges are in the area. And now the food, OMG, Pam's breakfasts are amazing! You would think breakfast is breakfast, but think again, wait to you try her breakfast, absolutely amazing. I particularly like her French Toast and her blueberry crumble, but I look forward to whatever she will put on my plate. I will definitely be returning to B.F. Hiestand House B&B, sooner rather than later. Keep up the good work Pam and Dallas.

Room Tip: Every room has its own special charm. I love the Vanderslice Suite because of the second room, but...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NYC_Girl_Forever
Reviewed 7 January 2013

From the moment we met Dallas and Pam, we felt very comfortable at the Hiestand House. No detail was overlooked! The gas fireplace and jacuzzi were very romantic and the bed was soo comfortable! Just what we needed for a romantic getaway, just wish we could have stayed longer. The breakfast was delicious and was nice to eat in our room. We will definitely be returning in the near future!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marietta
4 mi away
Susquehanna Manor
#3 of 6 in Marietta
The Australian Walkabout Inn Bed & Breakfast
EJ Bowman House Bed and Breakfast

Been to B.F. Hiestand House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!