“Best Burger in Cranberry”
Review of Max & Erma's

Max & Erma's
Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in Mars
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Description: In 1972, Max & Erma created a fun, unique, gourmet hamburger restaurant you could take friends & family to, decorating it with quirky artifacts & local paraphernalia. Since that day, we’ve been committed to providing our guests with delicious all-American food & friendly service in a relaxed atmosphere the whole neighborhood can enjoy. We’ve grown over the years, but always remain true to what made us successful—delivering a great guest experience. After all, Max & Erma wouldn’t have it any other way.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife and I like to have lunch out on a couple of weekends a month. We come to Max & Ermas about every month, sit at the bar and have lunch. I always order a burger built a number of ways and it's always served done just right with fresh hot fries, condiments lined up! A cold beer or two makes it all right.

Tried BRGR - way too greasy, Doublewide's inconsistent, Red Robin's nothing special. Next best burger is Springfield Grill (although this is our favorite lunch). M&E's burgers are always great!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Recently updated and it is obvious special attention has been placed on customer service training. This can be a very reasonable casual dinner selection, especially if you use the coupons which are readily available in the Sunday papers. Food is as you would expect at a chain but I have found the service to be excellent on many occasions. Great value and warm service.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I loved my chicken blt with avocado, although the ranch they put on was a large amount so my bun was a little soggy. I liked that we got a discout because we were staying at the Super 8, it was a nice discout too. My husband had the pulled pork sandwich and he said it was also great. I got a wedge salad and had it the next day for lunch and it was great too.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

A little expensive but great food. Awesome service. Clean atmosphere. Bathrooms are clean. Lots of foods to chose from. Nice place to take your family.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

We ate there before the event, food was excellent, bar friendly, after the event we came back for a cocktail, had their pretzels, a great snack. We got the order of 3, then thought we should have more but did not want the order of 5, so they cooked up one, just one pretzel for us which was all we handle since they are big soft pretzels.