“Nice place for group office luncheon! ”
Review of Springfield Grille

Springfield Grille
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Mars
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Nice place for group office luncheon! ”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We had our employee appreciation luncheon in May for our group of about 35. We had all ordered ahead from a list and it was called in, so they had everything pretty much ready for us. The service was excellent and we enjoyed a nice afternoon in the private room. The food was very good, and we will definitely go back again for another group luncheon.

Folly Beach, South Carolina
“Best Appetizers and beef you will find in the area!!!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Once again the Springfield Grill delivers...My wife and I shared the artichoke hearts and 16 ounce rib eye...Exceptional!!! Darin the bartender makes a wicked John Daly as well!!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank TheHungryDetective
Lenoir City, Tennessee
“Great place to have lunch and dinner.”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

While visiting in the area, my sister-in-law and I went here for lunch. We had both had a great meal and a nice time. We enjoyed it so much that we decided to take our husbands back for dinner that evening. Again, our meals were great and the service was excellent. We have had dinner at the Springfield Grille before and the food is consistently good. The restaurant has a nice variety of items on the menu and a pleasant atmosphere.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Sharon W
NEW KENSINGTON
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brunch at the Springfield Grille”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

My wife and I took my daughter and son-in-law to the Springfield Grille for brunch and were not disappointed. Our server was very nice and continually checked on us. I never saw the bottom of my coffee cup. Our meals ran the gambit from steak and eggs to french toast. All was exceptional and very tasty. We plan on making a return trip in the near future.

• Visited April 2014
Mars, Pennsylvania
“Fine dining but also informal”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We've eaten at Springfield Grille a few times, usually for special occasions. The dress of diners will range from dressy to shorts and t-shirts. There's usually a nice selection on the menu and prices are reasonable. My favorite is the turtle soup. The service has always been exceptional and professional.

• Visited August 2013