“Loved Werry's”

Werry's Cottages, Motel & Pub
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Marshalls Creek
Werry's Cottages, Motel & Pub
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Marshalls Creek
Reviewed 5 August 2008

It was a very nice place the new owners where very friendly. Super clean, we stayed in one of the cottages and it was really nice like having our own little cabin in the woods. Next time we go up to Marshalls creek there is no question where we will be staying.

Reviewed 23 July 2008

I have been staying at Werry's for literally 18 years. I have seen owner's change. The new owner Ray is THE NICEST guy ever! What I love most about this place is the fact that where else can you drive over 2 hours pay $3.25 for bar menu specials get 6 for 5 Coors light specials and see Tina, our ABSOLUTE favorite year after year after year greet you with that awesome smile. I can't say enough good things about Werry's and I CANNOT being to count the number of people I have sent there over all these years. I hope to be writing again after 18 more. Thanks for years of outstanding memories.

Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed 18 July 2008

The room was exceptionally clean and well kept and the bathroom looked brand new. The motel is on park like grounds with plenty of room for kids to play. There is a large inground pool that was spotless. The staff was very nice and helpful through out the stay. The restaurant had a homey feel to it and the food was excellent, the live music was also very entertaining. There are even tables and chairs outside so you can enjoy the sun while sipping on drinks. The new owners have really turned this place around!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2008

Had a great time 4th of July weekend staying at Werry's! The cabin I stayed in was in great condition and very clean, with a brand new bathroom. We brought our own grill and it was very nice to be able to sit outside and BBQ right in front of our cabin...and for the times that we did eat in the resturant I give the food 2 thumbs up!! The staff was very friendly and helpful, and with live entertainment at the Pub at night and plenty of things to do in the area during the day, we had a wonderful weekend and definitely plan to return.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2008

Granted it is not a Marriot but the New Owners take great pride in personalized service and have made significant improvements (upgrades to the rooms.) I love the area for weekend getaways What with the Flea Market next door and the Shawnee playhouse near by. We just back from a weekend stay at Werry's and as usual had a great time. The pool is refreahing and room was odor free. This is a great relaxing spot and superior value for your buck. This is probably my fifth stay and will be back again this summer. I would suggest that anyone who had a negetive experience with the older furnishing previous, to reconsider and experience the new owners and upgrades.

Reviewed 13 July 2008

I have been coming here for over 10yrs. With my children and without my children. The pool is crystal clear.The cottages are fine to stay from 3-5 days.The bar/restaurant is conveniently located next to the pool. Good for a quick lunch or dinner. Flea market is right up the road,local movie theatre not far. next to a nice Italian restaurant.. I would recommend this place to anyone who doesnt want an over crowded pool and no screaming and splashing children.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2008

I have been going to Werry's for years. Have been through three owners now. The new owners know how to do it right. Rooms were emaculate and they even provided emenitites (shower cap, shampoo packets) which was not done before. The grounds were kept up, pool was wonderful, food was great. Service was teriffic. The new owners and employees (some who have been employeed for years and some new) really went out of their way to make you feel like family.

I stronly recommend this to all, singles, families, etc. I can't wait to go back.

Paula & John

Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
#2 of 2 in Pocono Manor
Wolf Hollow at The Water Gap Country Club
Wolf Hollow at The Water Gap Cou...
#1 of 3 in Delaware Water Gap
Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos
Pocono Palace Resort
Pocono Palace Resort
#1 of 2 in Marshalls Creek
Super 8 Stroudsburg
Super 8 Stroudsburg
#1 of 7 in East Stroudsburg

Been to Werry's Cottages, Motel & Pub? Share your experiences!