Werry's Cottages, Motel & Pub
Pocono Palace Resort(Marshalls Creek)
US$230
US$214
Paramount Motel(Stroudsburg)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$89
US$112
Pocono Inn At Water Gap(Delaware Water Gap)
US$74
US$58
Value Inn(East Stroudsburg)
US$78
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn - East Stroudsburg POCONOS(East Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$79
QualityInn
Super 8 Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
US$69
US$108
Travelocity
Econo Lodge(Stroudsburg)
US$75
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2008

Let's see where to start. Family of 3 41,41, and 7. Booked a room for the Balloon Festival. Upon check-in at the entrance to the bar (colud be pretty cool). Got key went to room maybe 5-6 door away. The room was ok, typical dust bunnies,cracked bathroom tiles,broken molding. It was cheap and a place to lay our heads for the night. When attempting to order from the bar (great looking menu) at 9:30 pm. We informed bar was closed (fr night) and choices were limited to sodas and possibly a salad. Then starting at 11:00 the lovely Ladies next door decided to have 4play and bang each other off the walls and fight (seriously). Then after about 40 mins enough was enough. 1st was a loud bang returned by me. Then a trip to the bar to find the mgr (upstairs) to end it. Upon his knocking and identifying himself. One lady replied we are done now. This occured the next evening like clock work. But they went to the bar and brought back another lady for the 2 of them. As they knocked our door and all were kissing infront of our window/door. Attempting to get into their room. You decide for yourself. I would not go again especially if having kids present

Stayed: October 2007
2  Thank bqman
Christopher B, Manager at Werry's Cottages, Motel & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

This property is under new ownership/management and has a new staff and many upgrades since this update was posted!

Reviewed 2 September 2008

My boyfried and I wanted to get away over the Labor Day weekend. We packed our bags and headed out. After a day of sight seeing we were ready to find a place to stay for the evening. We picked an area, Marshalls Creek, that we wanted to stay and drove past Werry's. There was a great pool outside, bar/resturant right on the propety and a motel with cottages available. I just popped in the office and asked if they had any rooms available. Immediately I felt like family. Robin, one of the owners, got us right into a very well priced room. The room was clean, great size and a new bathroom! We would recommend Werry's to anyone! Hope to go back soon.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2008

It was a very nice place the new owners where very friendly. Super clean, we stayed in one of the cottages and it was really nice like having our own little cabin in the woods. Next time we go up to Marshalls creek there is no question where we will be staying.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2008

I have been staying at Werry's for literally 18 years. I have seen owner's change. The new owner Ray is THE NICEST guy ever! What I love most about this place is the fact that where else can you drive over 2 hours pay $3.25 for bar menu specials get 6 for 5 Coors light specials and see Tina, our ABSOLUTE favorite year after year after year greet you with that awesome smile. I can't say enough good things about Werry's and I CANNOT being to count the number of people I have sent there over all these years. I hope to be writing again after 18 more. Thanks for years of outstanding memories.

Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed 18 July 2008

The room was exceptionally clean and well kept and the bathroom looked brand new. The motel is on park like grounds with plenty of room for kids to play. There is a large inground pool that was spotless. The staff was very nice and helpful through out the stay. The restaurant had a homey feel to it and the food was excellent, the live music was also very entertaining. There are even tables and chairs outside so you can enjoy the sun while sipping on drinks. The new owners have really turned this place around!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)